Jump to content
Skarhabek

About User_****** (insert any number)

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,105 posts

 

anyone know why there is so many people with IGN "User_*3*******" 

first, i thought they are the same person. its obviously weird because user_#### always there....

and then User_245**** appear.... what? this user_3**** must be different people....

 

then, i check on wow-stat.... HOOWWLING SHEET! so many User_bla bla bla

i thought this could be awesome if someone got an explanation!

 

this is not naming and shaming btw, just wonder who have awesome idea like this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
13 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

they are koreans that didnt change their name for 2k5 gold ( WoT value) after the Korean server merge

 

so if there is User_**** they must be korean.....

 

i almost change my name into User_0000001

for awesomeness!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,185 posts
10,174 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

too bad they merged server but didnt give players chance to rename freely :fish_palm:

If one day we merge with Steam.....

Edited by Kim_JongMion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
656 posts
3,526 battles
4 hours ago, MatterCore said:

hell, its about time :fish_boom:

No kidding. I want to merge there so i just can do easy steam payment than just doing complicating typing Payment " Paypal " Visa Mastercard stuff which i hate to write address and nonsense.

I don't mind steam incremental pricing tax. I JUST FREAKING WANT EZ PAYMENT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
4 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

No kidding. I want to merge there so i just can do easy steam payment than just doing complicating typing Payment " Paypal " Visa Mastercard stuff which i hate to write address and nonsense.

I don't mind steam incremental pricing tax. I JUST FREAKING WANT EZ PAYMENT.

Really , i dont mind doing mastercard or visa payment.

A virtual card take only 3min to create + 15 min running to the bank and charge it up ( less if you have a bank card)

20 min seem easily done to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
656 posts
3,526 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Really , i dont mind doing mastercard or visa payment.

A virtual card take only 3min to create + 15 min running to the bank and charge it up ( less if you have a bank card)

20 min seem easily done to me

I still don't liked it.

Every small details on purchasing is very annoying from the start. You is you. me is me I still do not appreciate for ever Mastercard/Visa typing details.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
3,380 battles
3 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

I don't like using Steam.

 

Well, I guess I'm the only one who didn't like it. 

Never really liked steam, but my steam was probably mostly only used for csgo because my friends were playing csgo. Ever since they stopped playing it, I rarely open my steam (heck, I don't even use steam to log in to WT). I guess I just prefer buying games in physical form instead of digital form?

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
1 hour ago, rouge42 said:

Never really liked steam, but my steam was probably mostly only used for csgo because my friends were playing csgo. Ever since they stopped playing it, I rarely open my steam (heck, I don't even use steam to log in to WT). I guess I just prefer buying games in physical form instead of digital form?

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Problem is, some new games are not in physical form and just provide you with a Steam product code ( I'm looking at you COD: WW2!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
656 posts
3,526 battles
1 hour ago, rouge42 said:

Never really liked steam, but my steam was probably mostly only used for csgo because my friends were playing csgo. Ever since they stopped playing it, I rarely open my steam (heck, I don't even use steam to log in to WT). I guess I just prefer buying games in physical form instead of digital form?

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

My steam is mostly for one purpose, to buy something with gamepoints.

Nowadays i dont buy games anymore unless it interested me but Mainstream like : Cuphead , COD WW2 , Etc is not my topics for.

I just only wish for wows in steam is to allow me to purchase using steam wallet for easy payment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,351 posts
8,881 battles
12 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

No kidding. I want to merge there so i just can do easy steam payment than just doing complicating typing Payment " Paypal " Visa Mastercard stuff which i hate to write address and nonsense.

I don't mind steam incremental pricing tax. I JUST FREAKING WANT EZ PAYMENT.

You can link your debit/credit card to your WG account, so you don't have to type in your details each and every time, kinda like Steam.

2 hours ago, rouge42 said:

Never really liked steam, but my steam was probably mostly only used for csgo because my friends were playing csgo. Ever since they stopped playing it, I rarely open my steam (heck, I don't even use steam to log in to WT). I guess I just prefer buying games in physical form instead of digital form?

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless you are buying a collector's edition or it comes with some freebie, buying a physical copy is kinda pointless nowadays. You will just probably end up getting a product code and/or a CD with an installer, and you will still need to connect to the internet and download updates to fully complete the install anyway.

Personally, I stopped buying physical copies after Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. I bought the physical copies for those games, fully expecting them to come with a really nice game manual chock full of art and lore like Diablo 1-2 and Starcraft 1 did. Instead all I got was some crappy quick installation card and a CD containing the installer. Not even a full copy of the game's release version, it was just the installer. All the installer did was to make it easier to download the game. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts

LEL, warship on steam just need to be join server instead of create new server. can you imagine every different languange merge in one server steam.... or everyone should be moved to steam instead separate 2 asian server.....

 

they should just make warship game compatible with steam login :V

 

______________

thread has been derailed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
656 posts
3,526 battles
8 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

You can link your debit/credit card to your WG account, so you don't have to type in your details each and every time, kinda like Steam.

 

Still a no. I don't even want to do it anymore.

I want  " Straight to the point " purchase like, Go out , go to shop and buy a Steam Wallet and get home, scratch it type code , git steam cash, purchase ship or whatsoever and done BAM!

I dont care the Marginal Tax Increase.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
605 posts
7,614 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

Still a no. I don't even want to do it anymore.

I want  " Straight to the point " purchase like, Go out , go to shop and buy a Steam Wallet and get home, scratch it type code , git steam cash, purchase ship or whatsoever and done BAM!

 correct me if im wrong

if u buy steam wallet,u get charge more for the amount u buying

 

e.g. for my country,10 dollar steam card cost 17$..

 

Edited by Gummilicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
656 posts
3,526 battles
3 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

 correct me if im wrong

if u buy steam wallet,u get charge more for the amount u buying

 

e.g. for my country,10 dollar steam card cost 17$..

 

 

I don't mind MARGINAL tax INCREASE.  Read earlier post again.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×