You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

ROMA EZ COMING *grabs wallet*

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

Time to save for Italian line. ( Looks like i have to sacrifice the Duca Degli Abruzzi i guess.. )

roma_by_lippenstiftenmouthze-dbspbwg.jpg

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
1 hour ago, Shankeyyy said:

Guns are meh for T8

Doesn't matter, as long as it can reload faster just like Tirpitz/Bismarck ( Monarch exception ) , Italian Ships have not much of high caliber. Only protection and speed.

Go back to Amagi or Kii or North Carolina or Alabama or Alabama ST or Massachusetts , If you prefer bigger caliber friend. Then this Roma is not for you i guess..

Have you seen a King George V had 356mm?  This is abnormal for such T7 BB when most BB is at Bigger 400mm + Stage.

or Scharnhorst is 281mm worst still but can eat cruiser like it was their breakfast, lunch and dinner.

While Gneisenau is 381mm

Colorado,Nagato and Nelson is 406mm and 410mm,

Take a look at Dunkerque, 330mm . The Rest?! : 

Arizona, New Mexico and Fuso : 356mm 

QE , Warspite and Bayern : 381mm  ,

Mutsu is : 410mm ( this BB is for you then. )

Caliber don't matter as long as you know how to land a hit on them.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
KGV edit

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Just find some more info of her base armament.

Vg5YXPw.jpg

Look like WG count 90mm gun as secondary gun, but don't count it as AA gun.

If this true, her AA is probably worthless with just a bunch of 37mm and 20 mm AA gun. Hope this not true:cap_wander:

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
28 minutes ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

Just find some more info her base armament.

Vg5YXPw.jpg

Look like WG count 90mm gun as secondary gun, but don't count it as AA gun.

If this true, her AA is probably worthless with just bunch 37mm and 20 mm AA gun. Hope this not true:cap_wander:

Actually 90mm is AA gun https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannone_da_90/53#Naval_version   WG WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! Consider the 90mm a Secondaries when there's AA mode too!

To my point of view the AA is kind of okay but some new cv players from T6 - T8 will be scared the bejeezus out of it thinking this is Tirpitz much evil version (due to so much 90mm gun ). Seeing Bunch of x12 Cannone da 90/53 , its just for trying to scare or at least kill some. Unless if WG is making funny business putting DFAA for this BB for the FIRST Time... okay then..

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

148 posts
555 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Doesn't matter, as long as it can reload faster just like Tirpitz/Bismarck ( Monarch exception ) , Italian Ships have not much of high caliber. Only protection and speed.

Go back to Amagi or Kii or North Carolina or Alabama or Alabama ST or Massachusetts , If you prefer bigger caliber friend. Then this Roma is not for you i guess..

Have you seen a King George V had 356mm?  This is abnormal for such T7 BB when most BB is at Bigger 400mm + Stage.

or Scharnhorst is 281mm worst still but can eat cruiser like it was their breakfast, lunch and dinner.

While Gneisenau is 381mm

Colorado,Nagato and Nelson is 406mm and 410mm,

Take a look at Dunkerque, 330mm . The Rest?! : 

Arizona, New Mexico and Fuso : 356mm 

QE , Warspite and Bayern : 381mm  ,

Mutsu is : 410mm ( this BB is for you then. )

Caliber don't matter as long as you know how to land a hit on them.

ok. :cap_wander: