Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

no idea whats with zao

9 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

dont work, not that zao dont work but everytime i sail zao is like in a handicapped match

the usual team melt, team sail backwards, dd died very quickly or my teammate just yolo and sunked

i sail up support dd dont pay off i play further keep firing still dont work

very unusual i never experience such bad run with any ship..maybe time to sacrifice a big sheep :Smile_teethhappy: 

319 posts
6,896 battles

I have this issue with the Chappy. I just can't get it to work, yet i'm fine with the Kutuzov. I had issues with Belfast too... but since the changes ive enjoyed her more and my win rate has also improved.

Stick with the Zao and sooner or later it will all click into place.

[SGC]
197 posts
10,296 battles
1 hour ago, ahwai82 said:

the usual team melt, team sail backwards, dd died very quickly or my teammate just yolo and sunked

WELCOME TO TIER X MATCHES! XD

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles
40 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

I have this issue with the Chappy. I just can't get it to work, yet i'm fine with the Kutuzov. I had issues with Belfast too... but since the changes ive enjoyed her more and my win rate has also improved.

Stick with the Zao and sooner or later it will all click into place.

game has been certainly weird now, even i get dragged into T10 with my T8 ship i get into sorta very poor match..before this having a blast even im lower tier

anyway for chappy your tool is your radar, use it wisely near cap or in anyway can help your team..very similar to kutuzov but played very differently

22 minutes ago, seiji09 said:

WELCOME TO TIER X MATCHES! XD

been playing moskva all this while and having fun match but T10 now just feel so different, might be because CW? players wanna get more skill for commander or practicing

quite unsettling when im in my kutuzov shooting at enemy ships while my team in montana not doing anything but telling us to run lol

[MEGA]
4,575 posts
17,576 battles
2 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

dont work, not that zao dont work but everytime i sail zao is like in a handicapped match

very unusual i never experience such bad run with any ship..maybe time to sacrifice a big sheep :Smile_teethhappy: 

zao has no team, zao has nippon railgun & imperial katana HE, zao needs no team

505 posts
4,176 battles

i agree with icypheonix, no matter how hard you carry or what if your team is bad your game is a loss

one thing i relate to drakon's comment is that a zao is solo, in clan battle our first i decided to follow orders guess what we actually bloody lost the game
if you want to learn to play zao you need to ditch teamwork and learn how to support based on each situation
normally you will be hunting enemy battleships and pretty much ignoring anything related to Destroyers or cruisers unless they are so delicious they caught your eye

perhaps you are used to moskva who is literally quite the opposite of zao
moskva can afford to tank where as zao is preferably running away

[MEGA]
4,575 posts
17,576 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I don't get it. How are any of these phenomena even related to Zao? If team is going to suck, it won't matter what you have picked.

zao dosnt teamplay, this is a normal 200k loss from last night, and i cant complain about it because i know that i didnt teamplay and farmed from the back, playing a zao is like playing a AS CV, you need to depend on the other surface ships to win, and most days they are just idiots who have no idea how to playshot-17_11.03_21_42.55-0953.thumb.jpg.fa16bc8c3b67ee250bd3b409d5d1deed.jpgshot-17_11.03_21_43.07-0003.thumb.jpg.f3f0ff52ef36cde1d3390d397f91d5cf.jpg

Edited by drakon233

Sign in to follow this