You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

USN Cruisers split

78 comments in this topic

420 posts
2 minutes ago, Torchwood5 said:

OK Hold the [REDACTED] up

Well, glad to finally see the Cleavland being put back in it's rightful tier. 

I'm going to have to buy that again, as well as pepsi.. Grind that other T6. Oh crap, just realized it's gonna be the Omaha. Crappy, crap, crap, crap. 

154 posts
4,084 battles

Was there ever a Dallas class CL design? The only Dallas cruiser I know about was the Des Moines class CA (CA-140) and that was never finished. I would've thought that the Brooklyn Class would fit better.

162 posts
3,305 battles

Hold up.
How the hell is Cleveland supposed to survive T8-10 battles? It's armor is way too weak and it's only carrying 152mm guns............

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
12 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Hold up.
How the hell is Cleveland supposed to survive T8-10 battles? It's armor is way too weak and it's only carrying 152mm guns............

Its armor is still way better than the Memetaur and Nep Nep, also it has a unique citadel location mind you

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

I suppose this line will mirror Atlanta playstyle but with 152mm instead of the puny 127mm of Atlanta.

Looking forward to HE spam from behind island with Dat arc

Video Contributor
2,262 posts
10,788 battles
21 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Hold up.

ask Chappy and MK

[LBAS]
4,464 posts
25,606 battles
1 minute ago, Puteralanun said:

Well because I don't recognize some of the new ships included. And why no Brooklyn class? I love to have a a 15 guns cruiser.

>>CL-50 Helena

Edited by MatterCore

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
12 minutes ago, Puteralanun said:

Well because I don't recognize some of the new ships included. And why no Brooklyn class? I love to have a a 15 guns cruiser.

11 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

>>CL-50 Helena

Helena is St.Louis Class Cruiser (but we already have 2 saint Louis(es), so Helena will do XD)

the successor of Brooklyn class and the predecessor of Cleveland

15 guns fire 8 rounds per minute

cleveland

12 guns fire 10 rounds per minute

so yeah read book and article first before posting stupid question

but curious what makes cleveland better than 15 guns ship

Edited by Harpoon01

203 posts
11,788 battles

All abroad the freedom train !!!
Let's just finish off the obvious questions like "How is cleveland going to survive at that tier it has weak armor, only carries 152mm" and all that.

• When ship gets tier changes dev won't just leave it like that of course they will tweak some stats (Armor included we have example in forms of Kiev) accord to tiers.
  • Armor for light cruisers couldn't be worse than RN CLs (unless they want to break the game some more trying to play with "Gimmick")
  • IFHE says hi. When it comes to 152mm main armaments.
  • Oh yeah Cleveland is suppose to be T8 in the first place. Current Cleveland shreds everything even when its bottom tiered.

With those out of the way....
I'm very hyped for this sub branch. I loved my Atlanta very much all those love/hated time I spent with her is just GREAT.
Now we wait for final stats and when it came lives.

PS: CVs has more thing to worries about and if these thing can do what Atlanta could ? :cap_fainting:

Edited by MikuChrome