You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shankeyyy

Halloween event

15 comments in this topic

148 posts
555 battles
2 minutes ago, scharnhorst_VII said:

I got one today...but russian BB mission has ended early

one container for one star? Also I got only 3 containers for 5 stars. :Smile_sad:

148 posts
555 battles
3 minutes ago, scharnhorst_VII said:

oh god...hope they fix that...did you get camo?

I had 4 stars...I got 5th today.

u got 1 container for 4 stars?

1,333 posts
8,823 battles

You are only awarded containers once for each star. Repeating does not give you anything.

So if you got 3 stars you can 3 containers, but if you play again and get 4 stars you will only get 1 container since you already collected 3 for the first 3 stars.

Getting 4 stars again give you 0 containers. You can get another container if you get 5 stars but that is it. You are done.

So the max containers you can get from the event is 5.

If you want more than 5 the only way you can get them is by purchasing them from the shop.

Edited by Thyaliad

148 posts
555 battles
16 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

You are only awarded containers once for each star. Repeating does not give you anything.

So if you got 3 stars you can 3 containers, but if you play again and get 4 stars you will only get 1 container since you already collected 3 for the first 3 stars.

Getting 4 stars again give you 0 containers. You can get another container if you get 5 stars but that is it. You are done.

So the max containers you can get from the event is 5.

If you want more than 5 the only way you can get them is by purchasing them from the shop.

Oh, now I get what they said " one container for each star / day". Thank you.

1,333 posts
8,823 battles
1 hour ago, Shankeyyy said:

But today it happened again, first win 2 stars no containers recieved :Smile-angry:

As I said, each star only gives you a container once. It is not once a day, it is once per account.

So if you got 2 stars previously, getting 2 stars again does not give you anything.

You mentioned you got 4 stars previously right? That means you must get 5 stars to get 1 more container, since 5-4=1.

5 containers per account is most that can be gained from the event. If you want more, you must buy them from the shop.

Edited by Thyaliad

148 posts
555 battles
9 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

As I said, each star only gives you a container once. It is not once a day, it is once per account.

So if you got 2 stars previously, getting 2 stars again does not give you anything.

You mentioned you got 4 stars previously right? That means you must get 5 stars to get 1 more container, since 5-4=1.

5 containers per account is most that can be gained from the event. If you want more, you must buy them from the shop.

oh once per account :Smile_sceptic: I think my quota is done, Thank you for clearing it up :Smile_medal: