Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gummilicious

Guild War Suggestion

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

making  that happen is the same as making the participant as thin as possible

less player in even peak hour, and even lesser player if not

making it happen in certain hours will make all guild member to focus their guild or clan war activity in that length of the time

excuse my English

590 posts
2,995 battles

Easiest option is a 6 hour time block from 1800 to 0000, it will cover all the time zones, as there are no maps, no zones to own at this time, it's pretty simple

603 posts
7,589 battles
9 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

Mate, are you in MLG pro team that plays in the cubicle all day? :Smile-_tongue:

Requesting to make it any day and anytime doesnt meant that i played all day in cw.

At least can plan with the clannies when we wanna clanwar rather than

restricting to only certain days and time .

9 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

So?

CW in Midnight? 3am? Work time? Who play?

Why not? Midnight aint that late anyway to play

8 hours ago, tc1259 said:

Easiest option is a 6 hour time block from 1800 to 0000, it will cover all the time zones, as there are no maps, no zones to own at this time, it's pretty simple

I dont mind that^ better than the current 3hr duration

1,487 posts
19 hours ago, tc1259 said:

I agree with this, then us Australians have a better chance to play, as does new Zealand, & anyone else in the effected time zones, because at the moment, it is far too late in the night....

Currently in Victoria Australia where I live, clan wars doesn't start till 11pm....

The internet cafes close at that time, people are in bed at that time for work & real life things, & over in new Zealand it starts at 1am !!

So, no clan wars for me, or for people in new Zealand either. 

:Smile_sad:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

590 posts
2,995 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

I agree with this, then us Australians have a better chance to play, as does new Zealand, & anyone else in the effected time zones, because at the moment, it is far too late in the night....

Currently in Victoria Australia where I live, clan wars doesn't start till 11pm....

The internet cafes close at that time, people are in bed at that time for work & real life things, & over in new Zealand it starts at 1am !!

So, no clan wars for me, or for people in new Zealand either. 

:Smile_sad:

Ordrazz

Well - we've found saturday night to be good to get people in to Clan Wars, every other night is a no go. Plus you should come join us :P 

1,487 posts
55 minutes ago, tc1259 said:

Well - we've found saturday night to be good to get people in to Clan Wars, every other night is a no go. Plus you should come join us :P 

The times are bad, its OK for people not in the east coast, they can live with it.... 

I'll pass on the invite, I'm proudly with HMAS clan, through & through..... But thanks anyway  :^P

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this