Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Teatime

Co-op match-making is weird - please change

13 comments in this topic

146 posts
9,854 battles

I play co-op in CVs, currently in Lexington. The only time I get to face BBs is if a human player is in one. If it's just me, I often face 7 DDs. They all kill each other leaving me to face a single CV. If I'm lucky there might be a single CA. 

Please change this WG - at least give me a mix (eg 3 BBs, 2 CAs, 2 DDs) . . . 

[AE]
192 posts
9,309 battles

Yes its a personal bugbare of mine that when I am in a BB or CV often the majority of the team is DDs. ie. as many as 5 or so. They then just ram into each other. Makes for silly short games where little or no damage is able to be done. That many DD would not be allowed in randoms (I don't think) so I don't know why its allowed in coop.

400 posts
3,941 battles

I've seen 5 DD on each team in Random before, but it is very rare, usually during a new line or ship release that is DD related.  Or even mission/challenge around them. Usually around 3-6 DD total in the game. 

What you got is very weird. 

26 posts
15,342 battles

Empty slot in co-op MM wont be fill by CV or BB.

But too much DD filled by bots not so good just hope can mix match with some more CA

Never been filled by premium ships thou (bot), how about include em sometime for a change (suggestion)

454 posts
7,348 battles

I have played in BB such as Nikolai or Konig Albert or New York or even KGV and got all AI bot DD as teammates. More than a handful of occasions. WG why add in 7 DD per side? Have you heard of cruisers? Have you heard of CV? Silly question based on WG high regard for CV this year. :Smile_amazed:

Game over so quick as all DD charge into the sunset and YOLO ram and I'm left to plod along and eventually get into the battle and fight maybe one DD who survived and the enemy copy of my ship. Not very enjoyable. Co-op MM does need some serious work.

1,061 posts
3,810 battles

More of a mix of types when there is only a couple or less human players would be good.

Also having the MM randomise the ships by equivalent type/tier so you aren't always facing the same ships as you are sailing for some variety would also be a plus.

1,274 posts
8,572 battles

Empty slots will never be filled with BBs or CVs. Only DDs and cruisers.

I have no idea why WG made it like that but is extremely annoying when I play coop in a CV and get nothing but DDs.

Edited by Thyaliad

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
1 hour ago, spacesloop said:

wg do this so you don't get too much exp and credit

big mistake

u kill a DD (full HP) << earn more credits and EXP than you kill a BB

400 posts
3,941 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Empty slots will never be filled with BBs or CVs. Only DDs and cruisers.

I have no idea why WG made it like that but is extremely when I play coop in a CV and get nothing but DDs.

Anyone have any idea why they would do this?

I can understand Cruisers, but only dd?

Why?

1,274 posts
8,572 battles
29 minutes ago, BunnyDragon said:

Anyone have any idea why they would do this?

I can understand Cruisers, but only dd?

Why?

Going by how they implemented Clan battles, maybe WG thinks CVs and BBs are inherently overpowered.

I have no idea really.

Sign in to follow this