Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Guides on the Halloween scenario map"Sunray in the darkness"

64 comments in this topic

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles

This is a (simple) game guide for new Halloween scenario.

I don't recommend using DD in this mode because they're too fragile(The filthy boost can't heal much HP),unless you play in division and have an experienced CV that can heal you.But one game strategy is supporting your team by torping outside filth until reached 20k damage.Actually BB and CA is enough to deal damage.But it's better to have at least 2 BB,because they're tough and can heal the team.CV only carry 4 heals at most,and it is only used for emergency.

shot-17_10.29_16_19.27-0904.thumb.jpg.b09180da99a4b43331258f05355feeba.jpg

At the beginning,CV shall immediately retreat to the back,somewhere around the middle tower,or even further,because the expanding filth will do extra damage to CV,also sending a CV in front of enemies is not a wise choice.(However today I've seen at least 4 doing this!)It's better to retreat by the white route in above screenshot because at -14:30,the enemies attacking the front tower will appear in the red circle(s),and Rasputin come from 1 of the 3 yellow ones.

shot-17_10.30_12_26.32-0092.thumb.jpg.e0d0e2c3e341c74b3d4bd3b32b53a9d5.jpg

Also at the beginning,it is better for CV to send attack squads to the blue circle in order to hunt enemy BBs and do damage.Others can go to the yellow circle and defend the front tower.Though it will definitely get destroyed,saving it from the attack of the 6 enemy ships will buy the team some time.If the enemy ships appears around tower,CV need to disable them immediately.But if it collapses(or after it survived the 1st attack),move to defend the middle tower ASAP.

As for the 2 big ships Rasputin and Great Gorgon,I have to say,it somewhat needs some luck.

If Rasputin appear outside of filth,it is easy to kill.But if it is inside,it recover HP at a speed about 5k/s,so concentrate fire is needed.But DD's torp salvo will make this much easier.

As for the enemy CV Great Gorgon.don't expect killing it with TB/DB:Its AA is too powerful.Its AA does more than 700 damage per second,also have DFAA.I also don't recommend using DD because it will still take some time to eventually kill the enemy CV,but its secondaries hit hard.

But the most simple way to kill them is ram with a shield-activated BB.With Hotel-Yankee will be better because sometimes killing the enemy CV protected by filth takes more than 6 seconds.The biggest problem is,it's hard to locate enemy CV in filth,so CA's radar is a must.

1 good thing is,after the filth disappears,you have about 10 seconds before the game finish.During this time period,all enemy ships will suffer a 5k/s damage(however only 30k in total),and the Great Gorgon and Rasputin is not protected by filth,so concentrate fire on them immediately.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

1,384 posts
9,060 battles

Good tips. 

I agree about the DDs - they just don't seem to be that much useful. Sure I can solo kill the Gorgon, but so can any other class except the CV.

But I have to disagree about the CV.  I actually like hanging out further in front and sticking close to the Transylvania. 

Basically Fazarelleth's strategy: 

The advantage of this is that I can use my AA bubble to protect the team from the Gorgon's strikes. Also I can cycle my strikes faster as my planes have less travelling time.

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
12 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Good tips. 

I agree about the DDs - they just don't seem to be that much useful. Sure I can solo kill the Gorgon, but so can any other class except the CV.

But I have to disagree about the CV.  I actually like hanging out further in front and sticking close to the Transylvania. 

Basically Fazarelleth's strategy: 

The advantage of this is that I can use my AA bubble to protect the team from the Gorgon's strikes. Also I can cycle my strikes faster as my planes have less travelling time.

Actually enemy CV's plane is not a factor,the TB's got destroyed easily,and the torps are very,very slow.As for traveling time,just take commander skill and upgrades.it is just about 5 seconds' matter anyway.I'll not risk myself....

671 posts
1,508 battles

The most annoying thing is that for the last 5 game I had, I practically shouted at the CV to use consumables and CL to activate Radar. Thorughout the whole battle none of them used it, it pisses me off.

345 posts
10,825 battles

Lately this game being ruin by dumb CV player who doesn't know how to blind the enemy and recover heal to their teammates.

Geez....

Edited by ArchKongou

1,384 posts
9,060 battles
35 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Actually enemy CV's plane is not a factor,the TB's got destroyed easily,and the torps are very,very slow.As for traveling time,just take commander skill and upgrades.it is just about 5 seconds' matter anyway.I'll not risk myself....

Heh, I actually want the enemy to shoot me since I put AR on my CV captain for faster rearming. Plus an enemy shooting me means less enemies shooting at my team.

Also I can benefit a BB's healing aura as it gives more healing the more ships that are in aura.

But I think the most important part of the CV is it abilities - to bad not many people seem to use them.

I also notice a lot of CV players just suiciding into the portal for some reason. Maybe they can't manual drop properly in the filth so they think they will be useless and just suicide... :Smile_facepalm:

[LBAS]
4,572 posts
25,972 battles

DD >> I can solo kill Ras and Gor alone << most of time in battle >> stay in the Rip field

BB >> I try to save Transylvania company << they give best support

CV >> 4 charges of team heal << use it wisely; time stop<< for the first tower and next waves; main role of CV << kill Varg and Ras

CL >> cling with BB << dont follow DD

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
1 hour ago, ShadoPulse said:

The most annoying thing is that for the last 5 game I had, I practically shouted at the CV to use consumables and CL to activate Radar. Thorughout the whole battle none of them used it, it pisses me off.

1 hour ago, ArchKongou said:

Lately this game being ruin by dumb CV player who doesn't know how to blind the enemy and recover heal to their teammates.

Geez....

Yeah so I choose to play in 5-member division

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
33 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

DD >> I can solo kill Ras and Gor alone << most of time in battle >> stay in the Rip field

BB >> I try to save Transylvania company << they give best support

CV >> 4 charges of team heal << use it wisely; time stop<< for the first tower and next waves; main role of CV << kill Varg and Ras

CL >> cling with BB << dont follow DD

CL can heal themselves by attacking with consumable lol

[LBAS]
4,572 posts
25,972 battles
3 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

CL can heal themselves by attacking with consumable lol

how long will you last?

1 salvo of Bismarck 2 citi =?? HP

stay behind BB and spam

Edited by MatterCore

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
10 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

how long will you last?

1 salvo of Bismarck 2 citi =?? HP

stay behind BB and spam

Citadel Charles Martel.Its health pool is only 34k and BB heals too slow.Just don't expose citadel to Bismarck.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

BB Guide

- Tank and help other with your heal, Including the AI Ships as your heal get more powerful with more ships in area of effect. The Area of Effect will get wider by 2 times for 50k, 100k, 200k, and 400k dmg you deal. you wil literally almost invincible when there are more than 2 ally ships in your area of effect

- Ram enemy Gorgon and Rasputin, MAKE SURE you have the Shield on while doing it, use ramming flag for more dmg and insta kill

- Survival is the least of your worry, Teammate survival is vital for your own survival due to the healing mechanic 

- dont forget to use Manual AA and Secondaries when there is Enemy plane and Destroyer Approaching respectively

- Secondaries Build is recommended

Cruiser Guide

- Main Role = Burn BB, massacre DD, Fire Support

- Lack Alpha dmg, dont face enemy BB at less than 7 km range

- Make sure to do as much flame as possible before switching to another  target

- AP only useful when against broadsiding Cruiser useless on anything else

- Heal works on damage deal, INCLUDING: Fire Damage, Flood Damage, Torpedo damage, Main Gun Damage, Ramming damage (if you ram enemy DD)

so dont go rambo a single target with it

- Radar can be used to locate enemy CV, use this if your team or yourself try to hunt enemy CV,

1,105 posts

every noobs should play Magnu-S WITHOUT MANUAL SECONDARY SKILL!!!!

you just need to behind transilvanya.... and then VOILA let the secondary phew pheeew....

when torp is incoming, SHIELD huahahahaaha

- YOLO YANKEE FLAG

- SUPERINTENDENT

- SECONDARY RANGE ON

- IFHE

- Adrenalin Rush

- expert marksmand, so secondary armament will rotate faster

EZ 3~4 star guaranteee

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
2 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

OK another [content removed]

wtfwtf.PNG

pointless if you want to show off damage,

one almost can never reach 1m dmg without having second tower blown up, which increase the match duration

Edited by Harpoon01

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
5 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

every noobs should play Magnu-S WITHOUT MANUAL SECONDARY SKILL!!!!

you just need to behind transilvanya.... and then VOILA let the secondary phew pheeew....

when torp is incoming, SHIELD huahahahaaha

- YOLO YANKEE FLAG

- SUPERINTENDENT

- SECONDARY RANGE ON

- IFHE

- Adrenalin Rush

- expert marksmand, so secondary armament will rotate faster

EZ 3~4 star guaranteee

it is the 1st time I know expert marksman would affect secondaries.....How to check its rotation speed BTW?

1,105 posts
2 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

it is the 1st time I know expert marksman would affect secondaries.....How to check its rotation speed BTW?

they simply unknown. but you will notice the different when changing target or the response of secondary shooting.

also, your main gun will move fasta... in close combat, its not bad to take it.

1,384 posts
9,060 battles

Actually I don't use manual secondaries for my BB. 

I often find myself surrounded by enemies so my secondary guns will be firing on both sides. Don't know how useful manual secondaries will be.

I suppose I can train a new BB captain since I have a spare (the BB captain I am using now is actually my Jackal captain).

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles
17 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Actually I don't use manual secondaries for my BB. 

I often find myself surrounded by enemies so my secondary guns will be firing on both sides. Don't know how useful manual secondaries will be.

I suppose I can train a new BB captain since I have a spare (the BB captain I am using now is actually my Jackal captain).

manual secondary is very useful at long range,but in close range(<5 km) without it is also OK.

I prefer IFHE so it can be more effective against 25mm armor

345 posts
10,825 battles

For  some reason, most CV players I found in this game mode 90% of them are total annoying& super selfish.

Most of them care to kill and don't even bother to use "shining" & "eclipses" to support their team. 

Even worst some of them sail to their enemy. :Smile_facepalm:

69 posts
11,861 battles

There are just too much re***ds in the halloween event.
Add on to that at least half of SEA servers can't even understand English, I blame the uneducated masses who basically instead of getting some education, wastes time to play more games lol

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, ArchKongou said:

For  some reason, most CV players I found in this game mode 90% of them are total annoying& super selfish.

Most of them care to kill and don't even bother to use "shining" & "eclipses" to support their team. 

Even worst some of them sail to their enemy. :Smile_facepalm:

those are bot

and to make things worse, the bot dont know how the consumable works other than DamCon

Sign in to follow this