You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Is Graf Zeppelin will be on Christmas Sale soon?

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
596 posts
6,666 battles

She'll almost certainly be both in bundles and on her own.

Having said that, she doesn't even seem close to release, and despite going through about seven iterations it's hard to believe they've actually come up with one that is good for both the ship and the game.  For some reason WG really can't get CV balance right on any level.

I personally think they should release GZ in a 2/2/1 format with T8 fighters (high damage but low health), DW TB's that will hit CL/CA/BB/CV and one squad of HE DB's for dot stacking and cap resets.

1,102 posts

Grap Zep should have this unique feature

- 5 plane on each squadron

- FASTEST FIGHTER, as durable as USN CV, BUT WEAKER DPS. so very hard to shotdown, BUT very hard to shotdown enemy plane too!

- Free alt escape strafing like saipan, BUT weaker strafe multiplier

- only stuka bomber,...but with ability TO SWITCH AP bomb, HE BOOM, or TROLLPEDO in battle!

- switch the type of bomb before launch

- add 25 sec launch time when SWITCHING AMMO TYPE

- Torpedo max damage is only 5K and flooding chance is only 20%.... torpedo spread is like IJN

- AP bomb dealt 11K damage and EZ citadel..... but with 4 sec falling time (instead of 5 sec)

- HE bomb? same like before

- add BB repair party for Grap Zeppelin

- Secondary should be more accurate than Biscuit

nah..... any complain GZ will OP this way?

1,276 posts
8,572 battles

I don't think the Zeppelin will be out in time for Xmas though, seeing as it is still not fixed.

Doesn't it have a exclusivity period after being "finished" for those who bought it? How long is that?

Video Contributor
2,243 posts
10,748 battles
  1. After the re-balancing process is complete, the finalised version of the ship will goes live with an exclusivity period of 3 months. This means that Graf Zeppelin will not go on sale during this time and will only be available to the owners who have chosen to keep her. 

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/Graf-Zeppelin-Situation-Update/

announced 8/26/2017

should be on December 

soon™

Beta Tester
212 posts
4,131 battles

Don't care about Graf, but i don't think she will comeback soon while CV revamp still nowhere to be seen:cap_hmm:

I personally want Roma for Christmas, WG say about release her in 2017, but no any news about her until now, sad.....

Beta Tester
578 posts
3,352 battles

I'm not sure if Graf Zeppelin comes back despite the heavy hate from people.

I personally only wanted a Italian Premium Lines for Christmas. But if they made GZ into T7 for christmas, heck its kinda of christmas morning.

1,746 posts
7,772 battles
On 10/31/2017 at 11:20 AM, HMS_Audacious said:

She will certainly go on sales soon but I am not going to buy her. Not in a state where she's in at current stage of testing.

Hmmm. i really want her (As a collection :^) )