You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Audacious

Are the aim bots back in this game?

77 comments in this topic

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,208 battles

It's likely just some players raging and calling hax after being owned by better players.
Not uncommon, not going to change.

Super Tester
7,757 posts
8,040 battles

Like they say:

Any sufficiently advanced technology skilled gameplay is indistinguishable from magic hacks.

And even if there are hacks and mods for making gameplay easier, once the shots are fired, shooter has no more control over the flying shells.

590 posts
2,995 battles

Nope - 

And when they are found, they are very short lived... and we are talking maybe a matter of 2 weeks. 

Simply put, the wows dev's have a good eye for aim bots - and there are a few of us, supertesters, mods and a number of other that actively hunt for them :cap_look:

You can play safely in the knowledge that your run of bad luck in getting detonated is more than likely skill and or your own bad positioning :cap_cool:

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
46 minutes ago, tc1259 said:

You can play safely in the knowledge that your run of bad luck in getting detonated is more than likely skill and or your own bad positioning :cap_cool:

/s

Ahhh.. I sea....

So that means I'm very skillful at getting absolute potato teams, mostly surviving each battle (or being one of the last 3 to be blown up) , doing great damage to enemies more than my team, yet still losing many matches because my team fails to help, or to take advantage of the situation, or to vanquish enemies on the other side of the map,....

I wouldn't  really blame enemy for being good, but I do blame stupidity of team mates who don't watch minimap, or just sit back & camp.... & I'm not talking about div mates....

I don't think any aim bots are in the game, just completely idiot players, who don't seem to have ANY idea how to play properly...

These are the ones that should be in co op.

Ordrazz

Video Contributor
2,279 posts
10,896 battles

Doesnt mean they always use aimbot since Asia vs EU? Someone said on Twitch

When someone open broadside and will deleted by one salvo or heavily damage in 2-3 citadels 

or head-on get HE shell by head-on vs head-on, CA vs BB

372 posts
10,209 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

/s

Ahhh.. I sea....

So that means I'm very skillful at getting absolute potato teams, mostly surviving each battle (or being one of the last 3 to be blown up) , doing great damage to enemies more than my team, yet still losing many matches because my team fails to help, or to take advantage of the situation, or to vanquish enemies on the other side of the map,....

I wouldn't  really blame enemy for being good, but I do blame stupidity of team mates who don't watch minimap, or just sit back & camp.... & I'm not talking about div mates....

I don't think any aim bots are in the game, just completely idiot players, who don't seem to have ANY idea how to play properly...

Ordrazz

Yes there are a lot of potatoes in this game...such as the one I'm replying to.

590 posts
2,995 battles

Reality is, people will blame things in lieu of understanding one of the following 

1. Ignorance of Game Mechanics

2. Not understanding how to ship

3. What ammo and gun is right for the situation, and how to use your ships primary armament on the right target.

People would and do blame things like aimbots or hacking for there inability to accept, adapt and grow as a gamer. 

I can list a number of examples where I've deleted ships from angles that most people believe you can't do it from, reality is, you just need to be in the right ship, understand the mechanics of the game and 

have the opportunity to do it. 

1,105 posts

49c4c46a-9148-11e7-9901-ac162d8bc1e4_120

[content removed] and still sux

even if you got 100% accuracy, it will meaningless againts well positioned and hidden enemies.

also wrong position is also make you sunk early

Promoting/provoking EULA violation. Post edited, user sanctioned and referred to management.

~amade

Edited by amade

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
1 hour ago, WongSongMing said:

Yes there are a lot of potatoes in this game...such as the one I'm replying to.

I thought I heard a squeak....

Must be my imagination..... 

2,249 posts
13,967 battles
4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

/s

Ahhh.. I sea....

Ordrazz

IMO if you mostly surviving each battle, or being one of the last 3 then you are sacrificing your team. Taking your share of damage allows other members to survive and recover.

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

IMO if you mostly surviving each battle, or being one of the last 3 then you are sacrificing your team. Taking your share of damage allows other members to survive and recover.

Oh I take my share of damage all right, more than my fair share... I know how much damage to tank & take before I use my heals, let myself burn for a hit,  (if I'm a BB) & I know how to weave & dodge, as I am an aggressive player... I usually have half or less health each time....  I'm never at full health... & at the end, win or lose I'm mostly within the top 4.

Usually its the people ony side of the map lives, & the other side melts... I've even watched them in their ships if I do die, & get to see them make their mistakes.... 

But what do you do when you see 2 or 3 bbs sitting in our cap, well out of range of battle, or see them go to the edge of the map, or blindly sail towards enemy leaving our cap exposed, or they literally cross from their spawn side, just to lemming with the fleet on the other side, leaving the door open??

Or cruisers that just sail straight?

What I do in those circumstances, is I do as much damage as I can, to rack up damage points..

Its quite frustrating at times.

Ordrazz

92 posts
5,304 battles
43 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

yeah.... no it wont

If RNG doesn't have a big effect on hitting well then why do so many complain about it..once the dice is thrown..what you get is what you get

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
2 hours ago, chicony56 said:

If RNG doesn't have a big effect on hitting well then why do so many complain about it..once the dice is thrown..what you get is what you get

aim bot let you able to see enemy Speed and heading in any range

something that you might find difficult in 25km range against  target with 29 knots speed

but horribly easy with someone who use aimbot with little time to calculate the speed and little skills to guess the enemy heading at next 10 seconds

well i did once dev strike with Bismarck against Pepsicola, the most negative karma i can ever get XD

Edited by Harpoon01

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,917 battles
  • Play Myogi
  • Get lucky that once in every 1000 salvos, all 6 shells landed into DD from 10+km and halved their HP
  • Gets called "Hack"
  • Instant -7 karma

Surely luck is both the blessing and the curse. :Smile_trollface:

Edited by _neppu

[MEGA]
4,666 posts
17,926 battles
2 hours ago, chicony56 said:

because those people whining about how RNG screws up their shots are usually idiots babies who can't even aim the sight straight, miss all their shots cuz #snipeing life and then blame RNG about it

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,208 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Oh I take my share of damage all right, more than my fair share... I know how much damage to tank & take before I use my heals, let myself burn for a hit,  (if I'm a BB) & I know how to weave & dodge, as I am an aggressive player... I usually have half or less health each time....  I'm never at full health... & at the end, win or lose I'm mostly within the top 4.

Usually its the people ony side of the map lives, & the other side melts... I've even watched them in their ships if I do die, & get to see them make their mistakes.... 

But what do you do when you see 2 or 3 bbs sitting in our cap, well out of range of battle, or see them go to the edge of the map, or blindly sail towards enemy leaving our cap exposed, or they literally cross from their spawn side, just to lemming with the fleet on the other side, leaving the door open??

Or cruisers that just sail straight?

What I do in those circumstances, is I do as much damage as I can, to rack up damage points..

Its quite frustrating at times.

Ordrazz

my favourite group of players in the game are those who go dead slow ahead in Battleships and skirt the edges of the map, so useful. /s

[TLS]
Beta Tester
694 posts
3,645 battles

I remember there's a CV Hacker can somehow predict my plane movements.

That time when i send 2 TB and 1 DB to one edge map where no enemies came by not even FT ( Which i checked confirmed properly before i can send CHEAT CODES KAGA   2 TB and 1 DB ( STRIKES ) at the far side sniper map ) . Somehow magically , all the entire FT squadron came by and kills it down, i mean like what? I thought i checked the whole section, but how the heck a CV can predict magically? I mean no DD is at present that one part. Did he used some sort of planes predict hack.exe?

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[MEGA]
4,666 posts
17,926 battles
29 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

That time when i send 2 TB and 1 DB to one edge map where no enemies came by not even FT ( Which i checked confirmed properly before i can send CHEAT CODES KAGA   2 TB and 1 DB ( STRIKES ) at the far side sniper map ) . Somehow magically , all the entire FT squadron came by and kills it down, i mean like what? I thought i checked the whole section, but how the heck a CV can predict magically? I mean no DD is at present that one part. Did he used some sort of planes predict hack.exe?

well, because when the enemy CV dosnt see 2TB and 1DB squad for long enough it's pretty obvious you are border hugging for snipes, you mentioned kaga, so that means you are either in another kaga or a hiryu, when your ENTIRE main strikeing force is missing the enemy is bound to realize something is wrong

Edited by drakon233

1,390 posts
9,089 battles
35 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Chances are somebody on his team spotted the planes and alerted him.

Or he could have been playing smart and knew a CV snipe was incoming.

My alarm bells will start ringing if I don't see an enemy CV's strike planes after a few minutes, and I will pull back my fighters either to defend or scout the map edges.

Most experienced CV players do this which is why past certain tiers CV sniping is a lot less effective.