You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

Des Moines prevail Hindenburg easily in close range?

11 comments in this topic

534 posts

The closer,the tougher armor hindenburg got:)And check the stats of Hindy,its got the highest ap before Henri IV was added to the game:Smile_teethhappy:

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

yes.

hindy got torp, with good angle but to use he still need to expose quite a side. which punnished by american AP

hindy can charge to make undodgeable torps while keep minimizing damage, but DM can reverse and keep pointing bow while steadly pump HE to hindy

DM easly out DPM hindy if hindy forced in position while he can  only use front guns

its very hard to bait a DM so you can expose torps run without risking heavy damage from AP since the reload is just 5.5s making switching shell ez

its very hard to brawl a DM with any cruiser. but you can easly win a brawl vs DM with Battleship

Hindy can brawl against anything, but she can lost to DM. if DM is also charging you then its more favorable for hindy

I own all t10 cruiser. on cruiser vs cruiser matchup DM easly the best brawler

Hindy can  won close ranged brawl against anything thats not a DM

Edited by humusz

980 posts
12,693 battles

Of all the ships in the game, the last ship I want to brawl with is the Hindenburg. 

Does that answer your question?

I.e. Hindenburg will tank everything the Des Moines can throw at it (even when broadside due to turtleback armour), and then torpedo the poop out of a Des Moines. 

Of course, only when not being played by a potato. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

671 posts
1,508 battles
53 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Of all the ships in the game, the last ship I want to brawl with is the Hindenburg. 

Does that answer your question?

I.e. Hindenburg will tank everything the Des Moines can throw at it (even when broadside due to turtleback armour), and then torpedo the poop out of a Des Moines. 

Even with Turtleback the Damage and RoF of the DM just with the two front guns could easily defeat the Hindenburg. 

980 posts
12,693 battles
25 minutes ago, ShadoPulse said:

Even with Turtleback the Damage and RoF of the DM just with the two front guns could easily defeat the Hindenburg. 

59f513fe5c6f3_Pressxtodoubtrespects_8c0ba91b5c085ef834795abdd68477ad.jpg.781edc71082ffc3ba4b0dc6c0d4f27f5.jpg

[MEGA]
4,654 posts
17,883 battles

depends on the situation, if the hindy dosnt show any angle and goes for the torp run at the last second i'd put my money on the DM, if the hindy tries to use it's back turrets... it's dead

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
3 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

59f513fe5c6f3_Pressxtodoubtrespects_8c0ba91b5c085ef834795abdd68477ad.jpg.781edc71082ffc3ba4b0dc6c0d4f27f5.jpg

Aim above the belt and just below the superstructure(DEBB tactic) and get normal pens. You should be able to kill the hinden pretty easily.