You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

How to earn more credits

46 comments in this topic

360 posts
3,693 battles

My premium account finished. I notice i getting negative income when i go t9 and above. T8  i getting only 10-20k only minus all the maintenance and premium add on. Is there any way to earn more credits? 

360 posts
3,693 battles
8 minutes ago, humusz said:

buy missouri

Seriously??? It a $12x - $13x ship in my currency even 1:35 conversion. I not going to spend anymore money in the current state in wow now.

534 posts
18 minutes ago, th3vikings said:

Seriously??? It a $12x - $13x ship in my currency even 1:35 conversion. I not going to spend anymore money in the current state in wow now.

Missouri is only 1 dollar?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)tough it swallow many free exp

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

Nothing much can be done about that.

Play Premium ships to fund your high tier games. Or just grind the lower tiers for credits.

WG intentionally made high tiers expensive to encourage players to buy Premium time and ships and force those who don't to play lower tiers more often so newer players will always have other people to play with. 

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
1 hour ago, th3vikings said:

Grind missouri

455 posts
8,038 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Play Premium ships to fund your high tier games. Or just grind the lower tiers for credits.

WG intentionally made high tiers expensive to encourage players to buy Premium time and ships and force those who don't to play lower tiers more often so newer players will always have other people to play with. 

Yeah but at some point I start feeling bad for the poor seals I have to burn with my cleve just for credit grinding :cap_haloween:

360 posts
3,693 battles
5 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I think you are right. Just finish a game with atago. Got 2nd place in the winning team and 300000 ++ credits. I continue to grind on my atago then.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
2 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

T10 ship, buy perma camo

^

i have prem camo on almost all my t10 ships, apart from the zao they net me anywhere from150-300k pure income per match

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
6 hours ago, drakon233 said:

^

i have prem camo on almost all my t10 ships, apart from the zao they net me anywhere from150-300k pure income per match

Not sure about that.

I have a midway and its pretty damn hard just to break even even with the camo on. Plane replacement and ammo cost during high pitch battle with heavy loss is the killer. Even more when running premium consumables 

211 posts
9,931 battles
18 hours ago, th3vikings said:

Should've ran those plus Free XP flags with your premium account, 

even a 100k dmg game in the Missouri is basicly 1 million credits earned.

It's the only way to make real bank to buy those juicy T10 ships.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

T9-10 is meant to be a credit sink unless you are exceptionally good.  Its designed to make you either pay for Premium, buy a premium ship or return to mid tiers to pay for the high tier games.

That's all that need to be said.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
40 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Not sure about that.

I have a midway and its pretty damn hard just to break even even with the camo on. Plane replacement and ammo cost during high pitch battle with heavy loss is the killer. Even more when running premium consumables 

that's cuz CV income is bullshit, DM makes 200k-ish  with just 100k damage, ez

496 posts
4,171 battles
23 hours ago, th3vikings said:

My premium account finished. I notice i getting negative income when i go t9 and above. T8  i getting only 10-20k only minus all the maintenance and premium add on. Is there any way to earn more credits? 

Its obvious higher tier you aren't getting much especially t9 and t 10 you will lose credits like 8-9 out of 10 games
and tier 8 is still a tier you lose credits unless you are running premium ships like MK or Atago and others
sometimes its just bad performance but either way on premium ships you will still atleast get some credits back

360 posts
3,693 battles
2 hours ago, ShiraYukira said:

Its obvious higher tier you aren't getting much especially t9 and t 10 you will lose credits like 8-9 out of 10 games
and tier 8 is still a tier you lose credits unless you are running premium ships like MK or Atago and others
sometimes its just bad performance but either way on premium ships you will still atleast get some credits back

What is mk?

148 posts
555 battles
On 10/28/2017 at 7:27 PM, th3vikings said:

Thats the thing with T9-10, the maintenance charge is quite high mostly more than than the earned credits. Play T7-8 is the best for earning credits and free XP. You can use Flags and camos for too.

Edited by Shankeyyy

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles
5 hours ago, th3vikings said:

Ah i see. A bbq starter ship. :cap_win:

I like my atago better. Per salvo 3-6k.

I did hit 8k per salvo before

Ya, but by the time you do 1 salvo, MK does almost 3 :P

Anyway, MK is no longer available for purchase.

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles

There is a trick to earn more than usual. Deal a lot more damage, and make sure you sink your ship before the battle ends! Doesn't work for DD or CV though. Just forget about income in TX CV.