You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GRADAN31

Discount on upgrades now? (28/10/17)

11 comments in this topic

265 posts
4,731 battles

So there is an ongoing 50% discount for upgrades now... And is it unannounced? or it is somewhere on the website? Anyone has any idea where is the information?

For those who does not care where is the information, stock up your upgrades at the Halloween ships, since they will be dismounted for free at the end of the event.

405 posts
9,287 battles

Didn't even know there are upgrades discount until I saw this thread, there is even a 100% XP & RU CA discount for the weekend... either I'm going blind or the staff just forgot to update the page completely. :cap_wander:

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

I hate how these things happen without announcements... it's like they WANT you to miss it because they make less money if you see it or something. 

1,391 posts
9,097 battles

Yeah this was totally unannounced. If I had known this was coming I wouldn't have purchased upgrades for some of my newly bought ships. Lost out several million credits because of this. :Smile_sad:

440 posts
3,386 battles

You know, I just realized. Some days ago I checked the october event & special schedule and, it stopped at the 20th, no 27th. GG WG ASIA

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/mission-october-2017/

Edited by rouge42

[SEARN]
528 posts
8,099 battles

Do I need remind you all this is the SEA server. What did you honestly expect? Oh ok, you seriously wanted to be told of a major discount ahead of time, so we don't go and waste millions of credits buying upgrades days before said discount drops. Credits we have earned with our hard work faithfully playing their game week in and week out. Of course not, you are all dreaming. :cap_fainting:

405 posts
9,287 battles

Saddest thing is EU/NA folks on WoWS Reddit were just praising how fast & informative announcements we getting on Asia's website, can't praise that update guy anymore aha. :cap_hmm:

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

265 posts
4,731 battles
11 hours ago, rouge42 said:

You know, I just realized. Some days ago I checked the october event & special schedule and, it stopped at the 20th, no 27th. GG WG ASIA

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/mission-october-2017/

I think they hid the 27/10 tab, like without a trace....

8 hours ago, keskparane said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Been saving for this.

I wasted 5mil on upgrades, but at least I held back my purchase on Thursday. Spent another 8mil yesterday

11 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Yeah this was totally unannounced. If I had known this was coming I wouldn't have purchased upgrades for some of my newly bought ships. Lost out several million credits because of this. :Smile_sad:

same here....