Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Rant : its called RADAR

11 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

1 CV, 1 DD, 1 BB(its me)..... the rest are Cruiser with OBVIously have "Radar"

well, i am tanking their sheep, got pew pew... its alright that is my role...

EVERYONE IS ALIVE.... tower 1 still there... no enemy seen

and they are right behind me, while i am healing them..... NO ONE USE RADAR

i am shout, RADAR and RADAR..... no fleet seen from filth.

finally the most annoying thing Rasputin APPEAR very-very close to me!

here is the problem : the clock show 1:20 sec before gate closing

Rasputin : oh its Skarhabek, it must be ty to ram our GG Expensive sheep..... RUUUNN

Skarhabek : no i am promise i wont ram, also i am swear i am not equip any Yankee flag

Rasputin : oh boi, i am forget to equip ramming flag.... bye (turning away the ship)

Skarhabek : G@D D#MN !T get back here, i am going to ram now

Rasputin : i knew it! you got ramming flag! Activate SPOOD BEEST!

(and then lost in the filth)

Skarhabek : howling sheet where is my RADAAAR!!

Gorgon unspotted, Rasputin Flee.... only 3 star

#when playing Svatozar 

why the heck only 1 BB and 2 DD, and its got killed -_-

# when playing Urashima

hehehe snipe Gorgon TIME! hide behind the rock..... all fleet got deleted....

# playing CV

Disconnected....

.... Always :cap_like: (2 times so far) its weird... why everytime i play CV its get DC?

best strategy :

1 DD rekt gorgon

2 BB tank

3 CA DPS and spam radar

1 CV just do nothing except eclipse :v

205 posts
11,846 battles

I see a lot of players called it "Rader" which could leads to current situation where they don't understand what "Radar" is. :cap_haloween:

Strategy here is just sailing around shooting at the red thingy with the exception of Urashima.

NO RAMMING this is not like the first part of the event where ramming rasputin is a legit strategy reason here is that the first event Rasputin is usually the last ship you have to deal with. Edit: Unless you're in a Magnu-S using "Energy Shield" consumable thanks Forumers calling out on this.

Not so much for the 2nd part where you have to deal with (almost) endless hordes of evil ships.
Urashima just shower in filth its consumables and concealment encourage you to do it.

Try to target ships of importance like The Great Gorgon or Rasputin just remember to stay in filth but not behind evil ships.

Edited by MikuChrome

[MEGA]
4,669 posts
17,947 battles
11 minutes ago, MikuChrome said:

I see a lot of players called it "Rader" which could leads to current situation where they don't understand what "Radar" is. :cap_haloween:

Strategy here is just sailing around shooting at the red thingy with the exception of Urashima.

NO RAMMING this is not like the first part of the event where ramming rasputin is a legit strategy reason here is that the first event Rasputin is usually the last ship you have to deal with.

Not so much for the 2nd part where you have to deal with (almost) endless hordes of evil ships.
Urashima just shower in filth its consumables and concealment encourage you to do it.

Try to target ships of importance like The Great Gorgon or Rasputin just remember to stay in filth but not behind evil ships.

1 ship of any class is enough to kill gorgon, it's ridicoulously easy once you have done enough damage, the rasputin just get a BB to ram it, or as my clan did, leave it alive and farm damage with it. ramming it with the BB shield will kill it in less then 5s, i tried it, it works

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles
10 minutes ago, MikuChrome said:

NO RAMMING this is not like the first part of the event where ramming rasputin is a legit strategy reason here is that the first event Rasputin is usually the last ship you have to deal with.

With superior tesla coil technology. Why you not  ram if your ship don't take dmg from ramming, shell, tor, bomb, gas, nuke and any thing enemy can throw to it in  more than 11s ,.. 

that Tesla ship is even more unsinkable than Rapustin  :cap_tea:

[HMASW]
1,555 posts

I love your story @Skarhabek

+1

Same as I absolutely love this mission, we go in as a whole clan, & its wonderful fast paced action, & tough opponents.... Same as part 1... Love them...

Especially a really scary Imperator Nikolai at the end !!!

I really think WG have hit a home run with this one... 

I hope they make many more like this...

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this