You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Nice Gorgon , just nice? Can WG give us an answer on this

14 comments in this topic

162 posts
3,272 battles

It takes a lot of firepower just to bring it down. Don't go with airstrikes. It's AA will shred em to bits
Basically spam HE and torps at this guy. CAs and DDs. Also lighting it on fire prevents it from using it's aircraft........

Edited by fighter9374

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles
Just now, fighter9374 said:

it takes a lot of firepower just to bring it down. don't go with airstrikes. the AA will shred em to bits

Firepower was never a problem , it took 2 waves of torps from our DD , 1 wave from me on 1 HP and it just dont die ...

a few moment later , it eat a full wave of HE and torps and it become 0 HP and IT STILL NOT DEAD , thats the problem , it took away so much of our focus that we get 2 stars 

162 posts
3,272 battles

Might be a bug then. It takes a lot of firepower but they always go down in the end.
If you can't kill it before the portal is sealed then knock it's health down as far as you can and let the retreating filth do the rest. It still counts.

162 posts
3,272 battles

Anyway the problem I have with this op isn't the enemies. It's the people you're playing with. Idiots never seem to read the consumables they're given. Any wonder they die so fast and I'm left to deal with the hordes alone?

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles
Just now, fighter9374 said:

Anyway the problem I have with this op isn't the enemies. It's the people you're playing with. Idiots never seem to read the consumables they're given. Any wonder they die so fast and I'm left to deal with the hordes alone?

Just play with your clanmates for coordination

Thats what i do , this op is HARD

24 posts
1,925 battles

well, it does say in the hint that

"Attention! The filth protects the Great Gorgon by absorbing most of the damage she receives!"

Edited by lonezwolf
Grammar

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles
Just now, lonezwolf said:

well, it does say in the hint that

"Attention! The filth protects the Great Gorgon by absorbing most of the damage she receives!"

Sure i do notice it and Rasputin to be a lot tougher , but not invincible , during the match , it flat out refuse to die and IT LIST : 0/250000.

[STUN]
79 posts
2,083 battles

Not sure if it was a bug,

but the first time I played the OP, we didn't manage to kill every enemy but at the end as the filth retreated it killed all the ships.

We got 5 stars in the end.

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles

unknown.png?width=884&height=498

The lag corner my clan managed to find out. So basically we left 1 dd to hide BEHIND the gates either the left or right to wait for the Gorgon.

Any AI except the Gorgon wont ever target them and they can wait with impunity till the Gorgon spawn and only the Gorgon will target that dd.

A skilled dd can dodge the Gorgons plane and force it away from the team to allow the team to focus on dealing with Rapustin and co

162 posts
3,272 battles
28 minutes ago, mitts said:

Not sure if it was a bug,

but the first time I played the OP, we didn't manage to kill every enemy but at the end as the filth retreated it killed all the ships.

We got 5 stars in the end.

It counts, since the retreating filth killed off the ships.
The idea is that the filth is what they survive in. Our air is hazardous to them, just as theirs (I.E. the filth) is hazardous to us.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,817 battles

Just send the Tirpitz+ram flag to ram her w/ energy shield active.

You get flooding damage, but not any ramming damage while inflicting huge ramming damage to the gorgon herself.

Just don't forget to activate the energy shield while ramming. It's instant death if you do forget while trying to ram the bosses.

Edited by _neppu