Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Coop, Bots targeting priority

11 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,868 battles

Whenever I'm detected by the bots and I'm to far forward, I would've been a subject of concentrated fire by every enemy bots in range. And i saw the same things with other players as well. but there's some players who the bots seems to somewhat ignored. They can sail straight into enemy side and torp them with impunity while the only damage they taken is from the secondaries. There's also several battles where a bot keep targeting me even after i was hidden from it by the island while at the same time, another player throw salvo after salvo at it until it was destroyed. And have you guys have experience where a bot ship on the far side of the map choose to concentrate on you and ignored the players close to it?

[RANZN]
32 posts
2,161 battles

Played a game recently, on the NA server, where as the following

1 hour ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Bots target what they perceive as the most immediate threat.

If you are that threat, they will engage you and you only

a DD was perceived a threat and was chased across the board by 2 BB, 1 CA & 2 DD until it was cornered & sunk in the top right hand corner of the board ignoring other ships or caps. It was so funny as that DD would not have known what was going on. They would have been like you "why me". They at no time fired at any other ship. Never before and never after have I seen this. Wish I'd keep the replay now.

1,079 posts
3,888 battles

Sounds like you are playing DD, and as per MatterCore's post,you are going to get focused real bad by the bots if you get spotted.

I see a lot of players in DD rush forward,get spotted and die straight away.

The bot DD will nearly always head straight down most maps.So don't rush forward straight away to meet them.I would suggest hanging back a bit so once the bot DDs start getting spotted your team can help kill them fast so you can use your concealment again to get into position against the other bots.

[MEGA]
4,669 posts
17,947 battles
11 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

one CV is enough to delete the entire bot team.... also CV is faaar from behind. i am suggest you play CV :V

guarantee win !

*facepalms so hard...*

[LBAS]
4,586 posts
26,022 battles
29 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

one CV is enough to delete the entire bot team.... also CV is faaar from behind. i am suggest you play CV :V

guarantee win !

how you deal with Halloween part 2?

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,319 posts
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

guarantee win !

200w.gif#60-grid1

Sign in to follow this