Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

Halloween Event 2017 Part Two: Very expensive in terms of credits to take part in it

6 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

Greetings all,

Let me thank the developers, testers, community contributors, and others for all your hard work and time in making WoWs a good bit of fun to play. Kudos to all who have helped in making WoWs what it is today. And, hopefully further improve it in the near future!

I'd like to bring the attention of the game developers to take a look at the credit cost of taking part in the Halloween Event 2017, Part Two: Sunray in the Darkness.

The ships for the event are free, but the module upgrades are not. And, these are T8 ships, so some of the upgrades are relatively expensive.

Many of us mid- and high-tier players could easily afford such a blow of credits to have some fun. But, please, think of your many lower tier players. I'm sure many mid-tier players would also be struggling to afford the upgrades for just a bit of Halloween fun.

And, the key word here is FUN. This event should be easily ACCESSIBLE to the whole playing community. It would be unfair to those who can't afford the upgrades, and thus play the event with a less than optimal ship, and NOT having any FUN doing so.

Might I suggest you make the upgrades free? Make a special category for these upgrades, like for the consumables. When the event if over, take the upgrades away along with the ships. If the player wants to switch out upgrades, charge a nominal and minimal credit or doubloon fee.for doing so.

Same thing for the commander skills. Many would just automatically spec their captains like normal, not realizing that for this event, normal captain speccing doesn't apply. Players should be allowed to respec these Halloween captains for a nominal and minimal credit or doubloon fee.

I hope you understand my point of view. This should be a FUN and easily ACCESSIBLE event for the ENTIRE playing community.

Thank you guys again for all your hard work and time. It is greatly appreciated by all.

Warmest regards,

Bunda

205 posts
5,305 battles
8 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

:cap_fainting:

Hah, and no reply from WG Asia?

That's ... a bit worrying.

Thank you MatterCore, for bringing this up in general discussions. Too bad there was no response from WG Asia.

Oh well, at least we tried.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,908 posts
4,190 battles

Played it 3 times.  2 losses then a win with all goals achieved.   20k free xp, wtatake camo, 75 India Delta flags and 30 Halloween camos.  Made 250k credits, 5k xp and 300 free xp.  I'm happy with that return on investment.

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles

Though they're Tier 8,but they're premium status,which means they have less maintenance fee than tech tree ships of same Tier.

Besides,Tier 8 means (much) more XP and credits.

And last weekend we got upgrade discount,so just play more rounds.

Sign in to follow this