You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

26 comments in this topic

30 posts
15 battles

Update:

All my skins are now working without the "camouflage remover mod"! So u can use the wows-ingame skins on ALL other ships!

Hello everybody:D

Hello and welcome to my skinning atelier:Smile_glasses:

If u are looking for historical or semi-historical skins then u my friend will not like what u are about to see :P :cap_wander:

Most of my skins are anime based while others are just simply badass !!

U can see that i got a lot of inspiration from Aoba and Team Pravda but i do have my own style. 

All parts of my ships are skinned leaving absolutely nothing grey. I chose a black/white skin for all finders/radar/secondary/AA/misc and directors, so they are compatible in between the nation. I guess it wont look so bad if u are using skins from other modders either. The Amagi skin is a so called SDK-mod skin. The file is a lot bigger than the others, but u will use it the same way. And because it´s an sdk skin, it wont interfere with other ships. For example, the Amagi main guns will not be changing the Nagatos guns, like a normal skin would do. If u have any question regarding the sdk skin or anything else feel free to ask,  and please leave a comment or a thumbs up if u like my skins. That´s one of the reasons why i´m doing these skins actually:P

If u can´t find the skin u are looking for, check out my mate Compass_Rose, he is a lot more productive then i am ;) 

U may request skins, but no promises.....

Link for the World of Warships skins&mods group on facebook (where i and hopefully eventually all the other modders post skin/mod related stuff)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/221633768521814/?ref=group_header

This right here is an invitation for a discord channel where u can find me and Compass_Rose, in case u have questions or just feel like talking:)

https://discord.gg/nufjRvq

Here is a link to my YouTube channel if u would like to see my skins in motion and with some "epic" music ;)

The  download-links are in the corresponding descriptions of each video! 

Before u hit the download-button make sure to hit the like-button!! Making one skin takes me at least 2 full days, writing a comment takes you 2min, giving it a like 2sec. It´s the least u can do!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAFiTZWKPO6U1kZnokPi0u2G_1mYBqGDA

Imperial Japanese Navy

Royal Navy

Spoiler

Lion

Edinburgh

King George V and Duke of York

Fiji

Marine Nationale "La Royale"

Spoiler

Richelieu

Saint-Louis

Charles Martel

Algerie

Duguay-Trouin

Henri IV

Regia Marina

Spoiler

Soviet Navy

Spoiler

Kronshtadt

Edited by SwedishFox_asia
Update

30 posts
15 battles

Good day Folks!!

Today it´s time for my second skin, and it´s the one everybody has been waiting for, for sooo long. Cuz it´s one of the oldest ships on WoWS. Nobody ever bothered with making a skin for it, until now! Yes, of cuz, it is the........Chikuma!! :D

Enjoy;)

30 posts
15 battles

Finally!!!...i finished my third skin:D 

It´s the best tier 7 cruiser in the game right now (not counting the op, cash grabbing, seal clubber of a piece of crap... the Belfast) and i, the noobiest skinner of them all had to do it:P 

Of course it´s the HMS Fiji. I chose Fijian rugby as theme this time, that´s why it´s completely in black and white. Model this time was miss Amagi because of her wonderful flower in her hair;)

And don´t forget to leave a comment for god sake!!

30 posts
15 battles

Alright, the Mighty HMS Lion is ready to leave port!!

And model this time was of course Leone from Akame ga kill, she was obviously the perfect choice:) If u haven´t seen Akame ga kill yet, then do it now! It really is one of the best anime out there.

As always, leave a comment or thought.

[KGHSF]
3,250 posts
6,196 battles
23 hours ago, SwedishFox_asia said:

Hej my friends! I just unlocked the Richelieu and the Henry IV is not far away either. So does somebody has ideas/requests for a skin?

Richelieu Kancolle that's all I need for

30 posts
15 battles

Hej hej!!

Today i finished the Kronshtadt skin, even though i do not own that ship. But somebody requested the skin very nicely, so i had to do it;) It´s a Girls and Panzer (team pravda) theme, hope u like it:)

Please leave a comment or like!

Here is a link to my Youtube channel where u can find the download-link!

https://youtu.be/nXToBf5Snzc

[KGHSF]
3,250 posts
6,196 battles

That's not our agreement WHERE IS RICHELIEU SKIN!? 

IF YOU SAY NO Our friendship come to an end I sorry to rude but that's too long waiting

Edited by THAI_THIEF

30 posts
15 battles
On 2018-06-09 at 5:14 PM, THAI_THIEF said:

That's not our agreement WHERE IS RICHELIEU SKIN!? 

IF YOU SAY NO Our friendship come to an end I sorry to rude but that's too long waiting

How old are? We are NOT friends, not since i made a skin for u which u did not use!! I never promised to make a Richelieu skin and i never said when, nor have i any obligation to make skins att all!!! For all the hour and hours i put into making skins i get almost nothing in return from u guys. Hundreds off downloads but only 1 comment here and 1 thumbs up there. And THEN u have the balls to get salty when u are not getting your bloody skin in time?!?! AND u give me a thumbs down on my Kronshtadt skin, just because it´s not the Richelieu?!

Give me money and i will make u a skin, if not i would like u to go and never come back.

30 posts
15 battles

Hello my friends!

Today i have amazing news:Smile_smile: 

I reworked all the mg files within my skins in a certain way. This way u can now use my skins WITHOUT USING THE CAMOUFLAGE REMOVER MOD!!! 

So just to be clear, u can install my skins without installing the camouflage remover, which means u can use the ingame skins on all the other ships! Fantastic isn´t it!:cap_haloween:

Of cuz, if u use skins from other skinners, u will  probably still need the camouflage remover :/  (unless u wanna rework the mg files by yourself ,which is not very complicated)

Feel free to ask me any questions!

See ya!

30 posts
15 battles

So this is the first and only Ibuki anime skin ever. What a shame that it took so many years. But rejoice, it is finally here!! :cap_win:

Right now i have only a normal skin for to download, the SDKMod-skin will might be available next week.

And as always, the link is in the description on Youtube.  

https://youtu.be/4lAWYHhDnKM

30 posts
15 battles

I just opened a facebook group for anime skins. I hope that other modders from all the other servers will join as well. This way we could have ALL anime related skins at one place.
Let´s see how this goes :)

30 posts
15 battles

Little update on my Henri skin today...

I added an modified n. file to my zip file, which makes the hull and turret look 3D/engraved. Looks pretty cool, just download the file again and check it out!

1SFzzRN.png

rZ4ovwp.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wc5ngc1q1ei16l1/Henri_IV.zip/file

30 posts
15 battles

Hello fellas! 

So as u might have noticed WG took a big crap on all modders again. Braking with the newest update ALL of our skins. THANK U WG!!

Without saying a word they destroyed all our hard work overnight. There is a way to make them work again, and Compass is working like a maniac on that, but i´m not willing to put in this amount of work just to fix my skins. I mean, other than a couple of likes and nice words from a handful of u guys, i never got anything for my work anyway....

So unless those devs realize what big community they are [edited]with, (and maybe losing) getting their crap together and find a solution for this [edited]-up, i will not work with skins anymore.

30 posts
15 battles

!!Important Update!!

Good news!!
Thanks to Compass Rose and VikingRDD, i was able to make all my own skins work again. U just need to download and install them again.:Smile_great: