Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SwedishFox_asia

Custom made skins by SwedishFox

7 comments in this topic

15 posts
11 battles

Hello everybody:D

So this is my very first skin and it´s the Kii,

so as i said, it´s my very first skin and i had to learn how to use gimp in order to do it, so it took me a while. Cuz there is no Kancolle character for the Kii, i took Amagi and her sisterships Unryuu and Katsuragi. (little fun-fact, they are all carriers in Kancolle)

I hope everything is working and that u like the skin:)

Pls leave a comment!

Edited by SwedishFox_asia

15 posts
11 battles

Good day Folks!!

Today it´s time for my second skin, and it´s the one everybody has been waiting for, for sooo long. Cuz it´s one of the oldest ships on WoWS. Nobody ever bothered with making a skin for it, until now! Yes, of cuz, it is the........Chikuma!! :D

Enjoy;)

15 posts
11 battles

Finally!!!...i finished my third skin:D 

It´s the best tier 7 cruiser in the game right now (not counting the op, cash grabbing, seal clubber of a piece of crap... the Belfast) and i, the noobiest skinner of them all had to do it:P 

Of course it´s the HMS Fiji. I chose Fijian rugby as theme this time, that´s why it´s completely in black and white. Model this time was miss Amagi because of her wonderful flower in her hair;)

And don´t forget to leave a comment for god sake!!

15 posts
11 battles

Alright, the Mighty HMS Lion is ready to leave port!!

And model this time was of course Leone from Akame ga kill, she was obviously the perfect choice:) If u haven´t seen Akame ga kill yet, then do it now! It really is one of the best anime out there.

As always, leave a comment or thought.

15 posts
11 battles

Hallå again and こんにちは!

My next skin will be the Amagi. I don´t use the ship anymore because of the Kii, but i got a request on the NA server for it. This skin will be my first sdk skin. This means for u that no parts of this ship will be visible on any other ships.

For example: the Amagi shares the main guns with the Nagato, before using a Amagi skin would have changed the guns on your Nagato as well. But that is not the case with an sdk skin. It´s really the next level of skinning;)

Here is a teaser until i finished all the small annoying parts:P

Spoiler

2017-11-08.thumb.png.237a687e96f1bc08af267caf83868bd2.png

Edited by SwedishFox_asia

15 posts
11 battles

Alright then, here is as requested the Amagi Kancolle skin:) 

It´s my first modsSDK skin, so u don´t need to worry about part of the ship getting in conflict with other japanese ships, like the Nagato. Unfortunately modsSDK don´t work with misc yet, so i included a content folder with only the misc. This WILL though interfere with other ships (not a big deal, all parts are in black or white, nothing too crazy).

Please leave comments or likes! :)

Sign in to follow this