Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Change SAIPAN's strafing escape mechanism

2 comments in this topic

[CIRS]
1,198 posts
10,508 battles

First of all,I have SAIPAN,but I suggest a nerf.

sasa.thumb.PNG.5165cf4c23fc25199f22ea37e71c06de.PNG

This nerf is,SAIPAN's strafing escape should cost 1 plane like other CVs.

When air superiority skill mounted,SAIPAN has 4 FT in a squad,like IJN CV,it is not few.

SAIPAN has T9 FT and good ammunition amount(more than T7 IJN FT),which means they have a natural advantage of anti-air,and others need more than 1 squad to take it out.Besides,strafing escape also cause damage to aircraft on its route.It is OP when SAIPAN's 2/3 FT squads keep strafing escaping to kill enemy FT.

So please make SAIPAN's mechanism same as other CV,just like what has done to KAGA.

Beta Tester
693 posts
3,632 battles

You know , i played Kaga before, if they tries to escape strafe i just react quickly to move it around and re strafe the same pattern as the Saipan's Escape route, rendering that Vought F4U-1-4 losing a 2 - 3 FT.

Unless that Saipan is a potato.

Ranger FT can re mediate the Saipan's FT if AS with Level 4 Air Supremacy skill is at play for making Saipan's FT got Rekt. I tried before if they escape, the Saipan FT just disintegrated you know.

So please make SAIPAN's mechanism same as other CV,just like what has done to KAGA.  - YOU

I think i recall Ranger also loses the same thing. And so does Hiryu, Not just Kaga.

Sign in to follow this