Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigShip23

Earn Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya Camo

9 comments in this topic

21 posts
2,705 battles

How come Asia server players are required to earn 1,600 Base EXP in a match for stage 1 whereas EU & NA don't have this requirement? It is because we won the EU & SEA server clash? :cap_yes:

Edited by BigShip23

354 posts
9,048 battles

I was a bit concerned about this too but, when it became available, the in-game mission stated that 1 win with Oct Rev was required for part 1. I did this and now part 2 requires 5 wins and 500000 dmg with any ship - both parts to be done in randoms. However, the final reward only seems to a single copy of the camo - surely that must be wrong!

652 posts
7,755 battles
3 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

I was a bit concerned about this too but, when it became available, the in-game mission stated that 1 win with Oct Rev was required for part 1. I did this and now part 2 requires 5 wins and 500000 dmg with any ship - both parts to be done in randoms. However, the final reward only seems to a single copy of the camo - surely that must be wrong!

Single copy of permanent camouflage. It wont run out

Super Tester
7,736 posts
8,031 battles
1 hour ago, Moldavia said:

Its permanent, just keep auto resupply enabled. You don't have to spend anything for the camo.

Super Tester
7,736 posts
8,031 battles
3 hours ago, BigShip23 said:

How come Asia server players are required to earn 1,600 Base EXP in a match for stage 1 whereas EU & NA don't have this requirement? It is because we won the EU & SEA server clash? :cap_yes:

We don't check the site for task detail, they almost always show wrong info. Just check the in-game mission details.

21 posts
2,705 battles
52 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

We don't check the site for task detail, they almost always show wrong info. Just check the in-game mission details.

Thanks for the clarification. I hope I can get the perm camo, it is really cool! :cap_rambo:

21 posts
2,705 battles
33 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

Is this the same cammo that was available in the shop, or something different? 

I think it's the same camo but if you already bought it then you be given doubloons after completing the mission.

Sign in to follow this