You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

15 sec smoke? whats is the point of nerfing smoke firing?

21 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

tell me how the heck AA crew can shot if they got a lot of smoke in their face?? 

smoke also conceal 250M long enemy ship from getting spotted.... how the heck they blind shot flies in the sky??

MEMETAUR AND NENENTUNE AA NOW BECOME MOAR DANGEROUS, I DEMAND AA NERF inside a smoke should be ZERO

Also smoke should BE SEEN FROM 12km from aerial perspective.... how the heck pilot cannt see A BIG Smoke screen from 12km?  

and ship Aerial concealment should be as same as their AA range except it got turn off. 

IF WG dont nerf invis AA (and buff CV secondary, and add RNCL Repair party for GZ ),

i will play surface ship. of course since i am noob in surface ship I WILL BECOME BURDEN.

IF i become burden of the team, more people will rant "i get noob team" or "MM SUX" or "Got kraken and lose"

IF more people rant, forum will be flooded with troll

IF people feel they just noob in the game and got trolled in the forum....

they will leave......

if there is no fish, the whale will leave.....

if there is no more whale, the game is end.

445 posts

Hi Sharkbait,

Nice to have you back.

Good point, I've always wondered about the aircraft thing.  I've abused sitting in smoke and shooting fighters that can't see me before and will do so again.  

It's annoying.  Depending on what's sitting in smoke, I won't even keep my fighters around trying to spot torps or ship leaving as I will lose too many planes for nothing. 

399 posts
7,210 battles

Nothing is more satisfying than sitting in smoke in my lovely DM and obliterating a dozen planes xD!  Makes up for all the games where cv keeps me spotted while playing DD!  

1,105 posts
2 minutes ago, BunnyDragon said:

Just looked at your title again.

What do you mean by 15 sec smoke?  Are you wanting 15 sec smoke or did you find a 15 sec smoke before?  

Curious

RNCL buff from 7 sec to 15 sec smoke deployment

[MEGA]
4,654 posts
17,883 battles

smoke means that you cant shit on your enemys from 2.1km anymore and that makes some smokekampers sad. i do welcome the change since RNCLs do have some trouble with getting the smoke out, espically if you are high speed evading shells. i guess this is to compensate for the smoke nerf

1,105 posts
52 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

didn't you say ships without DFAA are not even a threat? Now you complain they are op? 404 logic not found

Skarhabek's Squadron 3 : oh look there is a big smoke there! it must be DD! lets torp it squad 4!

....2 sec later

Skarhabek's Squadron 4 : WTF its Memetaur with new SMOKE!

1,384 posts
9,053 battles

I don't like this. RN cruisers are basically DDs now when it comes to smoke.

Now it will be harder to kill them in smoke since they will have more space to move around to avoid shells and torps.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
46 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Skarhabek's Squadron 3 : oh look there is a big smoke there! it must be DD! lets torp it squad 4!

....2 sec later

Skarhabek's Squadron 4 : WTF its Memetaur with new SMOKE!

tell squad 4 to git gud

:kappa:

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

WOW, so deep, this much be  the best quote of year:cap_wander:

it kinda weird to see WG talk about problem with smoke meta  and suddenly, they want make it even worse than before.....then what is point of the nerf anyway:cap_wander:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,311 posts
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

tell me how the heck AA crew can shot if they got a lot of smoke in their face?? 

smoke also conceal 250M long enemy ship from getting spotted.... how the heck they blind shot flies in the sky??

MEMETAUR AND NENENTUNE AA NOW BECOME MOAR DANGEROUS, I DEMAND AA NERF inside a smoke should be ZERO

Also smoke should BE SEEN FROM 12km from aerial perspective.... how the heck pilot cannt see A BIG Smoke screen from 12km?  

and ship Aerial concealment should be as same as their AA range except it got turn off. 

IF WG dont nerf invis AA (and buff CV secondary, and add RNCL Repair party for GZ ),

i will play surface ship. of course since i am noob in surface ship I WILL BECOME BURDEN.

IF i become burden of the team, more people will rant "i get noob team" or "MM SUX" or "Got kraken and lose"

IF more people rant, forum will be flooded with troll

IF people feel they just noob in the game and got trolled in the forum....

they will leave......

200.gif#18-grid1

1,386 posts
8,323 battles

I still remember when Sharkbait said hydro DM is sweet food for CV

And Minuotaur actually has less DPS from 3" guns but more range and slightly more DPS from large caliber, no major difference but DAAF

Given the condition that hydro DM is CV food, it is hard to say that a Minotaur’s fate will be any different

Q.E.D.:etc_red_button:

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

1,105 posts
5 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I still remember when Sharkbait said hydro DM is sweet food for CV

And Minuotaur actually has less DPS from 3" guns but more range and slightly more DPS from large caliber, no major difference but DAAF

Given the condition that hydro DM is CV food, it is hard to say that a Minotaur’s fate will be any different

Q.E.D.:etc_red_button:

any cruiser that dont have AADF is not dangerous include DM. but i always say neptune, memetaur and memessouri AA with manual is big trouble. 

and with bigger smoke, memetaur now can hide several ship like DD. 

7 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

tell squad 4 to git gud

:kappa:

is squad 3 that need to be git gud