You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Audacious

Halloween camos are amazing.

30 comments in this topic

160 posts
7,858 battles

So there are 11 of these Halloween Permanent Camouflage; shown here https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/halloween-mode-2017-pt2/

(Plus the one for Nikolai I assume even though it's not listed)

These go live with the new patch I assume.

Since this is a scenario, one Halloween pumpkin container per star, only 5 containers available (one time reward as on ST) and I would assume the perma camo is the super rare drop.

Well damm;

I bet if I do win a drop, it's for a tier 3 ship!

Wonder what they end up in the premium shop as, was putting aside for Christmas crates, now these cool camos, arrggggggggggg

1,091 posts
7,756 battles
2 hours ago, BunnyDragon said:

Can you win the pumpkins if you play it more than once?

Just wondering.

I quess its same rule with operation.

you need to get more star than the run before

162 posts
3,272 battles

It's likely you can only earn the rewards for reaching a number of stars once.
So if you aren't gonna buy the bundle from the shop 5 is the likely maximum you can earn. Which is stupid imo

Make it a daily thing or something for the event

160 posts
7,858 battles

Yeah it's the same as on PT and other operations.  Once you hit a 5 star completion that's it. So 5 ones max without hitting the shop :-(

Was reading a post on reddit, one guy dropped $99 (I assume USD as NA got patch first) on 55 pumpkin crates and these were his results;

[PAR-D]
Beta Tester
18 posts
6,290 battles

WG can you just let us buy the skins we want rather than this random loot box rubbish?

I really want the Lexington skin, but all my crates gave me were consumable camos i don't care about.

Edited by Lord_Harrab

354 posts
9,048 battles

Out of 3 pumpkins, I got 2 lots of 75 signal flags and a skin for the Charles Martell (which I don't own) but I can't seem to find it in my inventory.

556 posts
8,193 battles

I found something odd with the Magnu-S camo for Tirpitz (and likely some of the others); it offers the same bonuses it's basic camo offers BUT also offers the 10% service discount. Why doesn't its basic camo offer that too like Bismarcks does?

83 posts
3,452 battles

Im still amused that in the shop they pumpkin crates are listed on discount.
That not how discounts work. It's only a discount if it is cheaper now but purchasable at other times in the year for the "full price".
But its only purchasable now, at the "discount" price.

I'm sorry, but no. That is standard price

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,283 battles
2 hours ago, Torchwood5 said:

I found something odd with the Magnu-S camo for Tirpitz (and likely some of the others); it offers the same bonuses it's basic camo offers BUT also offers the 10% service discount. Why doesn't its basic camo offer that too like Bismarcks does?

Tirpitz or any premium ship already have low repair cost

Bismarck from the bottom camo offer 10% repair cost too

Edited by MatterCore

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,932 battles
9 hours ago, Lord_Harrab said:

WG can you just let us buy the skins we want rather than this random loot box rubbish?

I really want the Lexington skin, but all my crates gave me were consumable camos i don't care about.

The whole point of lootboxes is gambling, sadly.

556 posts
8,193 battles

I realized something last night, with the official Steam release coming for WoWs, there's going to be a lot of newcomers joining and seeing Igors, Blades and Jackels (ARP ships too) everywhere and thinking 'WTH!?"

400 posts
3,944 battles
16 hours ago, SlamUez said:

I got the shokaku camo, I dont even own a shokaku. Fail.

Working on it myself.

5 hours ago, Torchwood5 said:

I realized something last night, with the official Steam release coming for WoWs, there's going to be a lot of newcomers joining and seeing Igors, Blades and Jackels (ARP ships too) everywhere and thinking 'WTH!?"

Me, I would think how to get that for me and then go, awwwww, I missed it? etc. rants we've had before. 

556 posts
8,193 battles

If we've started making comparisons, MagnuS for Tirpitz lacks the tesla field around the superstructure and some railings around Turret B's AA gun. And that's the only comparison I can make at this time.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I only got camo for Kagero and I sold it and never used it. I got also trashy tier 3 camos -_- WG, I need those CV camos please T.T