You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

WG have made T6 PVP unplayable

50 comments in this topic

87 posts
4,108 battles

Yes its true WarGaming have their heads so far up yu know where that t6 PVP is now unplayable.  In a bid to shorten queues for the complainers (testers,trolls etc) and with no regard for doing anything about the AFK bots in case they purchase gold some day WarGaming have unbalanced Tier 6 for good and have decided to use T6 for cannon fodder for T7&T8 whiners

When was the last time you saw new players in T6 PVP coming through - NO - THEY ARE ALL OVER IN COOP  because the morale of these players cannot be recovered.  Who wants to play for hours and loss after loss.  People I speak with report 20 losses per day in PVP with one win.  NO WINS NO PROGRESSION NO PREMIUM SHOP PURCHASE

When was the last time you saw a T6 only match - been too long for me

Sorry Wargaming, in your bid to get clan wars going for all the whiners and cheaters you have left all you budding players and gold buyers sucking hind tit. Not allowing camo on T10 renters WHAT A JOKE - another case of cannon fodder

and the timing of clan wars for your paying customers in the eastern time zones.  Sorry whoever is making decisions about clan wars in just an [content removed]

WITH THE LATENCY we wear by the time you line up a shot the toon disappears and here comes the fix for smoke campers - Just sent em back to hiding in circles behind Islands

AS you might have guessed I am a bit frustrated with PVP gameplay at the moment and I bet I am not alone.  With all the options in MMO these days [content removed] at Wargaming are holding a grenade in your shorts

Jasper - FIRE YOUR GAMEPLAY CONSULTANTS - THEY HAVE NO IDEA 

Repetitive/Excessive rule violations. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[STUN]
79 posts
2,082 battles

I always look forward to reading the inane drivel you come up with, it's just so relaxing to have a peek into the mind of a [content removed] Troll.

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

449 posts
8,029 battles

No offence OP but you're struggling at all tiers. Being bottom tier is very common from T5-T8, expect it to happen a fair bit in that range. It's true that T6 is the worst for that, but once you get a handle on how to drive the ships you should be able to contribute depending on the ship and how badly the MM has done you over.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

So OP is complaining about T6 participating with Tier 7 & 8.... what about T5, T7, and T8?

AHH! This complaint Again™ !! Complain only when you are bottom tier of the match! How many times we gonna go through this Again™?

Bottom tier, you hang back and don't be a Rambo or a hero. PLAY THE SUPPORT ROLE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!

1,386 posts
8,054 battles
11 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

Please, I fought tier 10s with a Kirov back in the day and got top 3. And got 2 kills. And survived :hue:

Lemme guess

You were playing a Dimitri Donskoi and got one turret knocked out early in the game?

Alpha Tester
28 posts
3,018 battles
1 hour ago, Mingfang47 said:

So OP is complaining about T6 participating with Tier 7 & 8.... what about T5, T7, and T8?

AHH! This complaint Again™ !! Complain only when you are bottom tier of the match! How many times we gonna go through this Again™?

Bottom tier, you hang back and don't be a Rambo or a hero. PLAY THE SUPPORT ROLE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!

It can be somewhat frustrating to be bottom tier all the time (still grinding). The best effort so far has been 40 games in a row at the bottom of the pile, and sitting back supporting is great, unless of course you're out of range, then you can't support diddly. Also with the meta on the server if you sit back and support there is no-one up front spotting, which just leads to all sorts of badness when the ninja torps arrive, so you end up learning what is possibly the worse way to play XXXX ship because you need to.

Please don't get me wrong it is playable, but man can it be frustrating to constantly be bottom of the pile/first deleted because you're an easy kill for the Tier 7/8 battleship on the other side of the map or you're having to scout because that's what bottom tier cruisers are for according to many higher tier DD's and BB's that I seem to get teamed with.

H

312 posts
6,748 battles

If i happen to be bottom tier i just try to do what i can to help the team, and i try to work on my map awareness.

Try not to be overly aggressive in the match, you will get bashed hard because you are an easy target. Pick your engagements carefully and make sure you can duck into cover. 

269 posts
23,164 battles
5 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

Why ? 

shot-17.10.23_22.34.50-0900.jpg

435 posts
6,169 battles

OP, don’t play this game endlessly, from about February I’ve played [content removed] and [content removed] until British Battleships release, after reaching KGV I switch to [content removed] and played that up to [content removed] Beta, now while I’m waiting for [content removed] full release I’m playing a little bit of [content removed] and (back to) WOWS.

If you don’t invest all your daylight hours into this game you won’t be disappointed with WG anymore! I'm certainly not! (anymore :Smile_teethhappy:)

Overt promotion/linking to other games. User warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,725 posts
9 hours ago, Pervis117 said:

Why ? 

shot-17.10.23_22.34.50-0900.jpg

Bruuuh. You are not even a new player as OP concerned. :Smile-_tongue:

And the forum administrators are monitoring for any aggressive & uncivil actions.

Edited by Mingfang47

435 posts
6,169 battles
11 hours ago, BuckleUpBones said:

~amade

"O ye of little faith", WG and you mods are bleeding patronage, just another stitch in time.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

1,859 posts
5,791 battles
15 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Lemme guess

You were playing a Dimitri Donskoi and got one turret knocked out early in the game?

No I legit had the tier 5 Kirov in a tier 10 game

fun before the fail div fix kappa

14 posts
7,567 battles

I honestly think t8 is the worst for getting shafted by mm. T5 / T6  seem to be 50/50 or 33/33/33 whether you get top bottom or middle. 

T6 is my go to for making money. The difference between 6 and 8 is less than 8 and 10... look at the bright side, you wont be trolled by a moskva sitting at 20 km, raining firey napalmey death, whilst sitting stationary until you fire, then reversing or moving forward to avoid yah salvo's. comfortably staying that 20km out. No matter what you do. My poor lil NC :Smile_facepalm:

[JK]
411 posts
9,006 battles

T6 and T8 is okay when compared to T5. T5 ships are always getting shafted because of the huge jump of FP/survivability between T5-T6 for example Omaha -> Cleveland or T22 -> Gaede. Probably only a few T5 that could survive being on T7 match.

T6? Lol kidding me, there are a lot of good T6 ships compared to 5s

1,102 posts
4 hours ago, kentanghalla said:

T6 and T8 is okay when compared to T5. T5 ships are always getting shafted because of the huge jump of FP/survivability between T5-T6 for example Omaha -> Cleveland or T22 -> Gaede. Probably only a few T5 that could survive being on T7 match.

T6? Lol kidding me, there are a lot of good T6 ships compared to 5s

Emile Bertin can destroy T7 BB and other ship...... dodging their shell like boss

La Galissonniere cannt ram Kongo......

if i have choice, i want to bring Emile Bertin in T9~T10 match