You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Taney_Local

Mid October Discounts

23 comments in this topic

3 posts

As stated in the picture:  Log into the game after purchasing this package before 31/12/2017 @ 14:00 UTC+8 to redeem the token and receive the "Eastern Dragon" and the Commander "Eastern Dragon King".

Where to find the token after log in to the game once purchase of package is completed.

Mid October.JPG

1,443 posts
44 minutes ago, Torchwood5 said:

So why can't we just buy the ED on it's own instead of buying a $90 package to get it?

This would make sense, as I have everything except for the DD (which I don't want).....

But realistically, I have a lot of reskinned myokos anyway... I wish I could sell them....

Ordrazz

25 posts
4,941 battles

I bought this package only because I didn't have any of those ships. So getting all those ships plus a Myoko that I also didn't have as well as 5000 doubloons made it an ok purchase for me. However, if I did have those ships I don't think this package would be all that good. I think it is aimed at people who don't already have these ships but I also think the ship advertised as being available worldwide SHOULD have been in this package rather than the Myoko. Just my opinion

184 posts
1,697 battles

Hi Guy's

A newbie question if I may.

What happens if you already have one of the ships from this bundle? ( Yes, my much loved Scharnhorst ). Do you get a discount or do you get credits or perhaps some other replacement.

I know you can buy the ships individually still at a discount, but it does seem like a reasonable deal for those of us with, shall we say a "Collectors streak". :Smile_teethhappy:

Cheer's 

Alex

B_T23

312 posts
6,768 battles
11 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Hi Guy's

A newbie question if I may.

What happens if you already have one of the ships from this bundle? ( Yes, my much loved Scharnhorst ). Do you get a discount or do you get credits or perhaps some other replacement.

I know you can buy the ships individually still at a discount, but it does seem like a reasonable deal for those of us with, shall we say a "Collectors streak". :Smile_teethhappy:

Cheer's 

Alex

B_T23

I could be wrong, but i think they will give you the Doubloon's value for the ship. If not they will give you the credit value of the ship.

184 posts
1,697 battles
18 minutes ago, ReNation said:

IIRC, if u already have the ship. and u got the double of it. u will get replacement in :
- Credit value, if u got the double from ingame mission

- Doubloon value, if u got the double from premium shop

You Beauty Mate. Where is wallet. :Smile_facepalm:

Sorry.

Thanks Kamanah & ReNation.  I purchased Scharnhorst from Premium shop. :Smile_teethhappy:

Alex

1,276 posts
8,572 battles

Just wondering, is the Eastern Dragon a Premium ship or just a semi-Premium like the ARP ships (no enhanced xp/credit earnings)? I am thinking the latter but I don't see it stated anywhere.

I would probably just end up getting the Mutsu though.

Beta Tester
83 posts
6,050 battles
6 hours ago, Torchwood5 said:

So why can't we just buy the ED on it's own instead of buying a $90 package to get it?

Exactly ! 

Actually having already paid for all those ships and considering the terrible let down of not being able to participate in the much awaited clan wars due to having a life er job that wont let me play games from 1 am to 4 am, how about WG do us a solid, a thankyou/apology of sorts and a nice deal on the Dragon .... 

184 posts
1,697 battles
38 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Just wondering, is the Eastern Dragon a Premium ship or just a semi-Premium like the ARP ships (no enhanced xp/credit earnings)? I am thinking the latter but I don't see it stated anywhere.

I would probably just end up getting the Mutsu though.

It would appear you are correct. There is no mention in the ships benefits panel of enhanced xp/credit. Although this ship is not my cup of tea, I will keep it as visitors to my home seem interested casually in wows happenings. lol

Alex

PS. Very happy with refund for Scharnhorst and those level 10 skippers. Ships :- In youngling speak:- Nice.:Smile_great:

PPs. Just noticed. The Dragon cannot be sold. Only hidden.

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

400 posts
3,944 battles

Coming next from WG for new Pan Asian Ships!

HSF Myoko!

Nieno! The German Myoko!

Russkio! The Russian Myoko! Complete with Sake HE and Stalinium rounds!

Wino! The French Myoko!

Makeouto! The UK Myoko!

PearlO! The US Myoko!

ALTO! The Alternate history Myoko that was sold to the Austrian-Hungarian Empire!

Sino! The Chinese Myoko!

The someone in WG has a hard *& for the Myoko, Myoko! 

And once you finally have all the Myokos, you can form Volto! the Voltron Myoko!, but that might be nerfed to PowerO! The Power Ranger Myoko!

Enjoy your upcoming Pay us for money ships from WG to Asia. 

No Pasta for you.

With much Love,

WG Parady

3 posts

Ok is there a glich in the prem shop coz a friend bought the package but it has not appeared in his game and where is the token to redeem and receive the "Eastern Dragon" and the Commander "Eastern Dragon King".

312 posts
6,768 battles
9 hours ago, MatterCore said:

That's Eastern Dragon got no special things ?

why put in that package ?

that package have not thing special too, why ?

It's there as an incentive to buy the package - 5 ships is better than 4. 

It is a special package when you don't have any of the ships on offer, and i think its priced pretty well.

The garish color of the Dragon is a little off putting, but at least i can still use my IJN commanders in it, along with all the other ARP ships. So its just ore training potential.

25 posts
4,941 battles
18 hours ago, Taney_Local said:

Ok is there a glich in the prem shop coz a friend bought the package but it has not appeared in his game and where is the token to redeem and receive the "Eastern Dragon" and the Commander "Eastern Dragon King".

I think it did say something about a token when I bought the pack but when I went into the game the ship was already there. No need for token.

Also did you purchase the ship ingame or from the website? I know they were having some problems with the ingame shop at one point.

Everything appeared for me a few seconds after I purchased it. So I don't think there is a glitch from the website purchase anyway

3 posts
9 minutes ago, Xero2301 said:

I think it did say something about a token when I bought the pack but when I went into the game the ship was already there. No need for token.

Also did you purchase the ship ingame or from the website? I know they were having some problems with the ingame shop at one point.

Everything appeared for me a few seconds after I purchased it. So I don't think there is a glitch from the website purchase anyway

Purchased via website

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,279 battles
14 hours ago, Kamanah said:

It's there as an incentive to buy the package - 5 ships is better than 4. 

It is a special package when you don't have any of the ships on offer, and i think its priced pretty well.

The garish color of the Dragon is a little off putting, but at least i can still use my IJN commanders in it, along with all the other ARP ships. So its just ore training potential.

thank I deleted for your ASIA sake

this is the 2nd delete

Edited by MatterCore