You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_224

What do y'all think are the best battleships and cruisers for clan battles? ( Excluding Conqueror )

What do y'all think are the best ships for clan battles? (Conqueror and DDs are not included for now)   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best BB for clan battles?

• Montana
    • Yamato
    • Grosser Kurfürst
  2. 2. Best cruiser for clan battles?

• Zao
    • Moskva
    • Hindenburg
    • Minotaur
    • Des Moines

7 comments in this topic

36 posts
941 battles

Can someone explain to me why Montana is more favorable on CBs even though there are no CVs? Sry for the dumb question, newb here .-.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,325 battles
3 minutes ago, Yureitsu said:

Can someone explain to me why Montana is more favorable on CBs even though there are no CVs? Sry for the dumb question, newb here .-.

12 Guns, better accuracy than GK

Super Tester
7,724 posts
8,031 battles
5 minutes ago, Yureitsu said:

In CB, you cannot really get very close with a BB, so the only advantage of GK is nullified. Besides, Montana has the most broadside firepower while maintaining angle with greater accuracy. There are other little bonuses, like better maneuverability than both Yamato and GK. If you use proper captain you get very fast traversing turrets. Also, provides best concealment out of the mentioned three here. She is very well protected against enemy high caliber guns. Not to forget the USN DCP immunity time. Even in random battles, not counting Conqueror, Montana and GK are toe-to-toe in terms of best battleship. They can do everything better than Yamato, except the lolpens which is overrated anyway.

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

I heard some clan EU server employ 1 Conqueror and all moskva lineup. that quite terrifiying on paper

with Radar upgrade sloted, 35 second of 12km radar were kinda scarry.

and you have each moskva timed their radar to make permanent 12km anti DD death bubble

seems cheesy strats, but it might be quite effective

Edited by humusz

[151ST]
1,026 posts
4,629 battles
3 hours ago, humusz said:

I heard some clan EU server employ 1 Conqueror and all moskva lineup. that quite terrifiying on paper

with Radar upgrade sloted, 35 second of 12km radar were kinda scarry.

and you have each moskva timed their radar to make permanent 12km anti DD death bubble

seems cheesy strats, but it might be quite effective

Counter would be stealth or terrain firing IMO. ie DMs shooting over terrain and/or Zao wolfpacks. As long as you have a DD or two you outspot them by a mile.

It would be very hard to counter when the enemy players are good though