You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cplbao

How to Nagato?

12 comments in this topic

353 posts
4,998 battles

Cannot win in Nagato, lost 7 games today.

1. How to fire accurately?
2. How to win in Nagato?
3. When to push and when not to?

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles
5 minutes ago, cplbao said:

How to win in Nagato?

There is no answer to this question. If you pull your weight, and have a good team, you will win, but you as one player cannot really win all the times. May be division will help.

The other two questions, you already played 4k battles and Nagato is a very generic battleship. You do exactly what you would do with any other squishy battleships. You move with the team, keep a bit distance in the beginning, eliminate enemy cruisers and help with the pushes. Keep your sides protected at all time. Nagato gets lolpenned by every other BB on her tier and above (except kgv).

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles

Also worth noting is that you should not use reverse angling which is what Amagi should use.
All 16 inches+ gun will penetrate all tier 7 BB with relative ease and can lead to lol bow cit pen.

Angling is imperative.

Nagato get extremely good gun , but is held back by its trashy gun traverse and long reload , these features forced it to be 15-16 km snipers.

Dont push with it , let Colorado , KGV and the german sisters do front line duty , only push if you are the only bb left in the flank.

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

Dont push with it , let Colorado , KGV and the german sisters do front line duty , only push if you are the only bb left in the flank.

:etc_hide_turtle::fish_boom:

[LNA]
1,616 posts
10,238 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

:etc_hide_turtle::fish_boom:

Wow , why give me the look mate , Colorado can do front line just fine if it have some island to hug on , it is a snail so it will arrive last. I dont think a lolrado will win any sniping fest though

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
2 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Wow , why give me the look mate , Colorado can do front line just fine if it have some island to hug on , it is a snail so it will arrive last. I dont think a lolrado will win any sniping fest though

nope just curious how bravery when u play BB :cap_yes:

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
5 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

1.Play it regularly 

2.Pray to jesus everytime you play

3.When there's a DD or 2-3 cruisers,don't push along,you will learn the meaning of "Citadeled" especially dealing with T9 battleships

not impossible for Nagato << they can citi you and you can citi them