Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lucknight1

Super upset about matching system !!!

18 comments in this topic

1 post
391 battles

What do you think about the match system?
Personally, I appreciate it stupid and unfair.
This is a Wargaming issue, which from WoTs has not resolved yet. And now they bring it to WoWs.

stupid.JPG

28 posts
2,972 battles

I don't like the MM either, but is your point more that it puts you against higher skilled players? A high ranking doesn't necessarily mean better. I've seen some players do some incredibly stupid things in random, only to check the post battle results and see they have are ranked >5. The skills that work in ranked don't seem to necessarily naturally translate well to a random encounter...

1,062 posts
3,824 battles
4 minutes ago, JarofVegemite said:

I don't like the MM either, but is your point more that it puts you against higher skilled players? A high ranking doesn't necessarily mean better. I've seen some players do some incredibly stupid things in random, only to check the post battle results and see they have are ranked >5. The skills that work in ranked don't seem to necessarily naturally translate well to a random encounter...

Yep,seen a Rank 1 player once in PvP playing peak a boo from behind an island.Looks like you can potato your way to the top!

95 posts
13,431 battles

At the very least they need to skill-balance CVs.

Their Shokaku owned your GZ and your team.

Totally imbalanced CVs is usually game over.

95 posts
13,431 battles
On 10/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, BanditSE1977 said:

Yep,seen a Rank 1 player once in PvP playing peak a boo from behind an island

Depending on what ship he was playing, that is excellent strategy. I don't think you could possibly judge a player based on that.

This game is all about positioning and visibility.

Watch a high level clan match some time, or even just someone like Flamu's stream - you'll see them using islands all the time. You wouldn't criticise their play style.

95 posts
13,431 battles
Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

Wow, another MM complaint thread...

As long as WG refuse to improve the matchmaking you'll keep on getting these threads.

Shouldn't it be a very strong signal to a company when one of the number one issues for their game is the matchmaking?

Were you honestly satisfied with how the matchmaking worked from the beginning? You know, before they balanced ships classes, limited CVs etc etc. If not, then why do you not see the merit in improving the matchmaking even further?

WG seem happy to spend large amounts of money on developing cosmetic items for the game (yay, a 4000 doubloon Halloween skin for the Nikolai!) yet refuse to improve one of the core mechanics of the game.

980 posts
12,617 battles

I heard a story about a bot making it to ranked 1.

Just because players are ranked 1, doesn't mean they won't go full potato. Although the chance of that is significantly lesser than a ranked 23 Ryujo. 

Persoanlly, ive seen a pair of divisioned ranked 1 Lo Yangs jointly taking last place in a random battle. I didn't have enough reports to vent my frustration at them.

Edited by LordTyphoon

18 posts
On 10/22/2017 at 9:02 AM, lucknight1 said:

What do you think about the match system?
Personally, I appreciate it stupid and unfair.
This is a Wargaming issue, which from WoTs has not resolved yet. And now they bring it to WoWs.

stupid.JPG

does it matter that much?

take a look at this screenshot of a game that was played about a week ago.

matching system unfair to me too..for the other team even worse.

just do your best, it's just a game..of course not everyone will win or lose all the time. lol.

nx3IeDf.jpg

Super Tester
7,375 posts
7,889 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

A bunch of trolls incoming.

I agree with you,the MM only consider ship Tier,which is far not enough.

Boo, MM even fails at considering ship tiers. Especially for destroyers. We have been complaining for a long time already...

Beta Tester
578 posts
3,354 battles
7 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Wow, another MM complaint thread...

How original............

I'm afraid that you going to see this and that many MM Complaints Threat of MM Complaints anywhere until everybody runs out of patience out of it as its Inevitable for you or others whom got used to it for MM.

Let alone how ORIGINAL that was , because we seen this everyday , even NA , EU and RU.

1,062 posts
3,824 battles
19 hours ago, Bunnios said:

Depending on what ship he was playing, that is excellent strategy. I don't think you could possibly judge a player based on that.

This game is all about positioning and visibility.

Watch a high level clan match some time, or even just someone like Flamu's stream - you'll see them using islands all the time. You wouldn't criticise their play style.

It was an Amagi...so trying to reverse and forward a slow moving, slow reloading BB in and out from behind an Island.So potato who made it to Rank 1.

Sign in to follow this