You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.12 Feedback

37 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Better late than never...

So far, what do you guys think of Update 0.6.12? Are you having fun in the Halloween Op and Clan Battles? Or are you unable to participate in Clan Battles due to the times? If so, please make sure you vote in the poll to indicate what times are best for you: https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/28147-cvc-primetime-preference/

And how do you feel about the smoke changes?

As usual, feel free to post your feedback for this update in this thread.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles
8 minutes ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

What happened to 'lone star' camo for Texas?  :cap_hmm:

The text says it will be available for purchase in Premium Shops i.e. not in-game.

Super Tester
7,374 posts
7,883 battles

So far the game is smooth and did not counter any problem at all. Smoke changes are welcome. It's a good thing that three ships have been removed from premium shops but most players who are into premium ships already have them.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
924 posts
5,489 battles
6 hours ago, amade said:

The text says it will be available for purchase in Premium Shops i.e. not in-game.

When did the update get put in? I had gone back and looked at it a few times. :cap_hmm:

below is what I coped from the text.

Oh well, thanks for that. I think.

Can't find it in the Premium shop either?

"Added a new permanent camouflage "Lone Star" for the Texas battleship:

• Reduces ship detectability by 3%;
  • Decreases the firing accuracy of the enemy by 4%;
  • Increases the amount of EXP per battle by 150%;
  • Cost: 1,000 Doubloons."
Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[LBAS]
4,323 posts
25,239 battles
11 hours ago, amade said:

premium shop >> error 404

in game >> error 401

look like it was dropped some where

Edited by MatterCore

400 posts
3,932 battles
1 minute ago, MatterCore said:

Dear WG,

currently I have 24 captains on shore and 92 captains on ship

I need a manager that could help me manage them as well, current GUI for captains is not good

Oh yeah,  If you guys ever do discounts again, this fix would be much appreciated.  (Glad the changes you've done in the past happened too or it would be horrible to change them.)

Also, thanks for the Hunt for the Red October.  (by the way, for the last mission, the wording was not clear. It seemed that it was a 2 part task.  Play 3 battles and in 1 battle win and be in the top 5.  It really was, win 3 battles while being in the top 5 of each one.) End of issues and thanks.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I had an intermittent client crashing after a clan battle is finished. No idea what's caused it as I am playing random battle normally.

Crash files link:

[SGC]
54 posts
7,838 battles

Alabama main battery sound got replaced with Neptune/Nelson/generic cruiser sound. No reason why this is supposed to happen since upcoming Massachusetts has the old pre-0.6.12 gun sounds. Possible bug.

[COAT]
1,156 posts
9,807 battles

One frustrating thing about the new mechanism:A ship,after firing and detectability is maximized(at that condition),entered smoke,the detectability will be the same as firing in smoke(10+km for BBs)but not 2km,until about 10s later.This may frustrate players who simply want to save friendly ship from being concentrated fire upon.If a ship entered smoke,its detectability should immediately be reduced to 2 km unless it fired again in smoke.This will not make game passive.

[COAT]
1,156 posts
9,807 battles
14 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

When did the update get put in? I had gone back and looked at it a few times. :cap_hmm:

below is what I coped from the text.

Oh well, thanks for that. I think.

Can't find it in the Premium shop either?

"Added a new permanent camouflage "Lone Star" for the Texas battleship:

• Reduces ship detectability by 3%;
  • Decreases the firing accuracy of the enemy by 4%;
  • Increases the amount of EXP per battle by 150%;
  • Cost: 1,000 Doubloons."

I wrote report ticket and WG said it's not sold in game client but in Premium Shop later.

[LBAS]
4,323 posts
25,239 battles

Halloween this year kinda good 2 ports for Dark side and Light side

I am waiting for part 2 of Halloween OP, Part 1 have a great improvement << 19 pts captains << I love it

Could WG bring another Ops like these for Christmas/New Year?:fish_cute_2:

[LBAS]
4,323 posts
25,239 battles

after finished a battle, post-battle music continue play and I click on port Icon on top-left corner and click on other port  and default music for my current port play back <<< hidden feature or bugs?

955 posts
4,392 battles

I know I've touched on this many times but figured I'd post it in her anyways, CB times are completely stupid, only a 3 hour window and 4 days over at least 8 time zones!!? 

Get your act together Devs, 0100-0400 in New Zealand, Kiwis are never going to get any more than an occasional game on the weekend...

Extend the time range by at least 4 hours earlier and include Friday night.

1,272 posts
8,561 battles
7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

after finished a battle, post-battle music continue play and I click on port Icon on top-left corner and click on other port  and default music for my current port play back <<< hidden feature or bugs?

It has been like that for quite a while.

[151ST]
23 posts
8,162 battles

Have already voted on the clan battle times, would like to see the times extended bya good 4hrs at least. Also, where is the Cesare? The rest of the world have it, why are we being left out and given some silly Dragon bundle instead?

The game already has too many reskinned Myokos. We don't need anymore. 

That being said, really enjoying the Halloween mission, and I like the adjustments to smoke firing. Next on the agenda is to stop radar going through land and make it line of sight only, like it is in the real world. 

Edited by Admiral_Sakene

[LBAS]
4,323 posts
25,239 battles

Complains:etc_swear:

Chance set on fire

Monarch 35% << good

Lion 46%/48% << Anger multiple times

Conqueror  48%/63% << I hate a lot

meanwhile Yamato shell 460 with 35%; Montana shell 406 36%; GK shell 420 41% << pretty OK, why dont do like this

RN BBs get very ridiculous fire power if compare to others same tier BBs << one class does 2 role in battle BB and CA; no CV dares to strike them

I dont play CL CA DD in high tiers any more due those stupid ships, reason? 1 salvo of them deleted DD CL CA easily even with repair party and concealment nerfed << not a big problem for them

why those paper ships gain so much advantage than real ship ???

Repair party

may I ask why they can heal so much than other BBs? 1 charge heal back to 80% HP from 10%HP << how many wonderful workers & engineers can do that in high sea?

how many material they bring on ship that could provide repair like that? << if they bring enough and where is the place for ammunition and fuel?

I give WG new motto : "I will rule this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me"

very stupid, you ruined the game:etc_swear:

Edited by MatterCore