Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Polandcannotintospace

Request about resale KUTUZOV, BELFAST, PERSE in short period.

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,816 battles

When I get in WOWS yesterday, I was so embarrased because there are NO KUTUZOV. I was planed buy it soon, but now that is gone.

Surely WG team announce It before update 0.6.12. But I got some reason that request about resale KUTUZOV, BELFAST, and PERTH in short period.

1. TOO MANY INFORMATION IN UPDATE NOTICE.

This is one of reason that why I dont know about STOP SELLING KUTUZOV at that time. In korean, Update notice almost 18470 bytes. But information about stop selling KUTUZOV, its only have almost 952bytes. Let's check update announce. First of all, notice about server overhaul. next is free redistribute captain point. third, haloween event. And clan battles, Changing interface, Land 10tier ships. They even got font color and bold. But we can't find information we need. 

Gross Information: 18 
Information that we need :0.9

It is very hard to find it. But next reson is worse.

2. There are no identify about stop selling premium ships.

Eventhogh WG can still thinking like this. 'Even they has many informations, Users must find there need one.' Yes, checking announce is duty of users.

But I strongly insist, there are no announcement. Because NO SIGN IN PATCHNOTE about KUTUZOV ISSUE. 

Lets check the PATCH NOTE in Korean.

| 핼러윈 이벤트 | 클랜 전투 | 10단계 군함 대여 | 군함 성능 변경 | 군함 외관 변경 | 심해 어뢰 | 군함 탐지 기능 변경 | 수정 및 개선 사항 | 새로운 기능 | 

Information about STOP SELLING KUTUZOV is in '군함 탐지 기능 변경 사항'. I dont know How can I properly translate it to English because I'm very surprised.

군함 탐지 기능 변경 사항, that means 'something will change at detection of ship'. There are no connection with KEYWORDS like PREMIUM SHIPS, SALE, REMOVE. What was worse, that topic is about GAMEPLAY, So it is not proper category. I can't recall about preminum ship from that announcement. This is serious problem. PATCH NOTE is summurized update information, but this is not summury, almost distortion.

3. Unfair chance to purchase premium ship. 

Some users in online warship community (for example, In korea, DCinside WOWS Gallary) knows KUTUZOV will out of buisness because someone notice about this. For this reason, Users in WOWS community, who got same problem with me, they can buying KUTUZOV, but I'm not. Community service is not in range of WG service. But I already showing inappropriate PATCH NOTE, so WG must got some reponsability for Unequal chance to get KUTUZOV.

For this reason, I hope we got chance for buying KUTUZOV, BELFAST, PERSE in short period. 

And I suggest when stop selling announce need, WG must using more correct words like 'notice about some ships will remove from premium shop.', '일부 프리미엄 함선 판매 중지 안내'.

Thank you for reading.

580 posts
7,430 battles

You can get them through supercontainer . (kutuzov,belfast,perth)

Slowly read the patch notes,nobody asked you to go through all at once,bit by bit if you cannot process all at once.

3 posts
1,816 battles

But my opinion, slow reading is not answer since information in wrong category.

1.Purpose of categorized PATCHNOTE is making user convenience that we can find our need(contents) well. User doesnt have duty for reading all informations.

2.In this case, stop selling premium ship is very important change, but no identifying like Bold or colored font, and no title. And even in wrong category 'something will change at detection system of ship'. . This mean notice almost not exist. 

For this reason, I think slow read is not solution. But thanks to your opinion :)

Edited by Polandcannotintospace

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,765 posts
3,996 battles

Why would they be highlighted when there are far more important parts of the patch notes?  Everyone has a differing opinion  of the importance of the notes so WG would never get it right highlighting some bits and not others.

You just have to pay more attention.  

3 posts
1,816 battles

Yes, clearly point of importance is different man by man. But I'm not insist 'something will change at detection system of ship' must replacing my standard. 

The point is, there clearly have TWO DIFFRENT INFORMATION in one category. In this situation, important information is not my standard. Information must be separated it.

And this is not only my purpose, someone have same problem with me arleady exist. .

Edited by Polandcannotintospace

Sign in to follow this