Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigWaveSurfer

Clan Battles and Mercenary

9 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
925 posts
5,514 battles

I noticed this in the notes for Clan Battles; "A Division will bear a specific mark if it contains players that do not belong to Clan;"

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

Does this mean clans can use players who are either not in there clan, or even belong to another clan to fight in CB's?

This would help some of the smaller clans looking to play CB but can't get the numbers, they could ally with another clan to get there numbers up.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
925 posts
5,514 battles

Are they ever going to allow mercenaries in CB?

I noticed that I can invite other players (outside my clan) into a CB division. It's only the written rule that is stopping me.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
925 posts
5,514 battles

Expanding cost a lot in oil, but is looking like our only option. (only ever have 5-6 ready for CB at the moment)

Maybe next season of CB we will have the clan large enough (40/40) :cap_hmm:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,772 posts
4,021 battles
24 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

What's the point with a 3 hour window!?

I go to bed and wake rested knowing others are suffering for no reason.   The beauty of being a solo warrior.

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles
3 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Expanding cost a lot in oil, but is looking like our only option. (only ever have 5-6 ready for CB at the moment)

Maybe next season of CB we will have the clan large enough (40/40) :cap_hmm:

well, our  clan is already one of the only 3 in the typhoon leauge now so we dont have a problem with oil supply yet, but i do underatand how it is hard to get active players online during the short CB period. we had to remove a few more inactive members of the clan when we were 30/30 so we could do the merger and have enough to send 3 teams per day

Sign in to follow this