You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

why Australians always get shafted in WOWS

36 comments in this topic

WG Staff
461 posts
525 battles

I can understand that the times for the clan wars is inconvenient. I am trying to get a better arrangement for the clan wars times, I can't make any promises, but please know we hear you, and we will try to fix this as best as we can. :cap_popcorn:

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
71 posts
8,495 battles

Given my wife's passion for collecting Swarovski crystal it would be convenient if Perth was located in Austria.

Does this also mean we should be outraged that the Austrian navy doesn't have a tech tree yet:cap_haloween: 

332 posts
11,266 battles
11 minutes ago, Spotter said:

I can understand that the times for the clan wars is inconvenient. I am trying to get a better arrangement for the clan wars times, I can't make any promises, but please know we hear you, and we will try to fix this as best as we can. :cap_popcorn:

Inconvenient? Thats a bit mild. 1 am for us in New Zealand. WG needs to consider letting us move servers - the NA clanwars time works out at 1 PM in NZ - that would work for NSW / QLD etc as well. Either treat us as part of the community or let us move to a community more in line with us.

The way things are when my premium time expires, that is  it for me, no more $$$$ for WG , sick of being treated like a second class citizen. We had this with team battles as well.

The fact that these times were allowed to go live without even acknowledging that the time is rubbish for Au/NZ just shows how little thought is given to the ANZ player base.

The more I think about this the more steamed I get, I really want to say ******* **** **** ******* .

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,268 battles
29 minutes ago, Spotter said:

thanks for takeing the time to reply, it's nice to see the staff careing about the players enough to interact with them

on another note i would like to ask is who can i talk to to arrange a cross server tournament, please PM me if you are intersted in helping

thanks

1,443 posts
35 minutes ago, Spotter said:

Hello spotter, I'm glad you guys can see all of this, so Austria err Australia does matter to WG, good to know, even if drakkon thinks we live in AUSTRIA !!! Kek....:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,268 battles
22 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Hello spotter, I'm glad you guys can see all of this, so Austria err Australia does matter to WG, good to know, even if drakkon thinks we live in AUSTRIA !!! Kek....:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

like, don't you guys go watch opera after getting wasted at the pub and then go boxing with a roo before going back home? that seems like a legit Austrian thing to di

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,772 posts
4,021 battles
5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

like, don't you guys go watch opera after getting wasted at the pub and then go boxing with a roo before going back home? that seems like a legit Austrian thing to di

Kangaroo.........Venison.   Its all the same when cooked medium.

1,443 posts
Just now, TorpedoBeat said:

> no adelaide

Yea I saw that, but they're south Australians....neither here nor there lol

(Victorians LOVE to hang :etc_swear: on sth Australians lol)

Anyway, according to @RalphTheTheatreCat s updated map, we now live in Austria, I live in lower Salzburg... Lol

ordrazz

1,443 posts
2 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Ummm Kangaroo still tastes different from venison to me....

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,268 battles
4 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

send me some kangeroo tail willya, i miss that, the thing tastes damn good when you roast it over a pit  wrapped in tinfoil and spices

1,443 posts
2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

this actually reminds me of this chill aussie guy i was chatting with yesterday in game

shot-17_10.15_16_32.28-0297.thumb.jpg.a0a66bd5cd91e0d10097aea107d6d4a3.jpgshot-17_10.15_16_32.36-0798.thumb.jpg.fc9b9a0c0f75b291aec341d09dcdee3d.jpgshot-17_10.15_16_32.42-0818.thumb.jpg.92e0b6605535217558779b109fce686e.jpg

and this is why i like chatting with Aussies when they aint salting at me

Lol

ROTFLMAO  if you actually believe that..

:cap_like:

Ordrazz

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,772 posts
4,021 battles
50 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

send me some kangeroo tail willya, i miss that, the thing tastes damn good when you roast it over a pit  wrapped in tinfoil and spices

Jeeezuz.   I just used to feed it to the dogs before it was trendy to eat.

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,268 battles
11 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Jeeezuz.   I just used to feed it to the dogs before it was trendy to eat.

it's  trendy now? i dunno, i had it  when a relative of mind came back for a biz trip to down under and brought this fracking bundle of kangeroo tails  it almost ruined my childhood, when you realize ur eating  frigging kangeroos 

"you said you liked kangeroos"

"not like this..."

634 posts
6,108 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

this actually reminds me of this chill aussie guy i was chatting with yesterday in game

shot-17_10.15_16_32.28-0297.thumb.jpg.a0a66bd5cd91e0d10097aea107d6d4a3.jpgshot-17_10.15_16_32.36-0798.thumb.jpg.fc9b9a0c0f75b291aec341d09dcdee3d.jpgshot-17_10.15_16_32.42-0818.thumb.jpg.92e0b6605535217558779b109fce686e.jpg

and this is why i like chatting with Aussies when they aint salting at me

drakon how do u display chinese charaters while using the english client?

534 posts
9 minutes ago, TorpedoBeat said:

drakon how do u display chinese charaters while using the english client?

Hakamod,there's a part about make your game available to show all asian language characters such as Koran,Japanese and Chinese