Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Anti_FIash

Clan Battle "Prime Time"

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[151ST]
Beta Tester
20 posts
3,183 battles

WG,

 

Please do not exclude Australian, Japanese and New Zealand clans from participating in Clan Battles.  Your current "prime time" is extremely late in those time zones and will prevent the vast majority of the player base competing.

 

Please expand the window to allow us to access this content we have all been so patiently waiting for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,615 battles
9 hours ago, Ormos_AU said:

WG,

 

Please do not exclude Australian, Japanese and New Zealand clans from participating in Clan Battles.  Your current "prime time" is extremely late in those time zones and will prevent the vast majority of the player base competing.

 

Please expand the window to allow us to access this content we have all been so patiently waiting for.

 

[content removed] 

 

Also, [content removed]  - you and your clans will not be missed by anyone for not participating. Clan battles are only for quality clans. 

 

I hope I don't see you in clan wars. 

 

Allusions of racial/national supremacy. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles
40 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Why should WG care about Australian and New Zealand players? After all, they are just a small part of the SEA player base. 

 

All you need to do is change a few words, and I'm sure you'll realise how ridiculous and silly you sound.

 

Quote

Why should Malaysian Airlines care about Chinese lives? After all, they are already 1.4 billion of them already. 

 

Do you get it now? Do you see how much of a dumb statement that is?

 

There is no reason why UTC+8 customers should be considered more important than Australian and New Zealand customers. Your armpits don't magically become fragrant just because you live in a UTC+8 timezone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,443 posts
1 hour ago, LordTyphoon said:

 

Why should WG care about Australian and New Zealand players? After all, they are just a small part of the SEA player base. 

 

Also, [content removed]  - you and your clans will not be missed by anyone for not participating. Clan battles are only for quality clans. 

 

I hope I don't see you in clan wars. 

Allusions of racial/national supremacy. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

 

& which rubbish bin did you pick this utter crap from ??????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
955 posts
4,406 battles

Yeah I'm seriously confused about WG decisions with the game lately...

 

Specially with CB... T10, small clan sizes, very restricted times...

 

It's almost like they don't want it getting up off the ground...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,817 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

 

& which rubbish bin did you pick this utter crap from ??????

 

 

He just forgot to put in "/s" didn't he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,859 posts
5,791 battles
5 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

 

Why should WG care about Australian and New Zealand players? After all, they are just a small part of the SEA player base. 

 

Also, [content removed]  - you and your clans will not be missed by anyone for not participating. Clan battles are only for quality clans. 

 

I hope I don't see you in clan wars. 

 

Allusions of racial/national supremacy. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

 

And who are you to say that? Everyone deserves a fair chance in clan battles, good or not. They are not in your clan so what are you even mad about? If a noob goes in there it is his team that he lets down not you (I don't mean the OP is a noob just saying example) 

 

>Clan battles are only for quality clans

k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
955 posts
4,406 battles
5 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

And who are you to say that? Everyone deserves a fair chance in clan battles, good or not. They are not in your clan so what are you even mad about? If a noob goes in there it is his team that he lets down not you (I don't mean the OP is a noob just saying example) 

 

>Clan battles are only for quality clans

k

 

Yeah the logic escapes me...

 

If we are all so bad, wouldn't your prefer us in CB queue??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
119 posts
2,041 battles
6 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

 

I am a bit of a Wanchor

 

Glad to see that you are still here being the end of the bell for the forum.

 

Good for you *pats on head*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1 post
2,657 battles
7 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

 

Why should WG care about Australian and New Zealand players? After all, they are just a small part of the SEA player base. 

 

Also, [content removed]  - you and your clans will not be missed by anyone for not participating. Clan battles are only for quality clans. 

 

I hope I don't see you in clan wars. 

 

Allusions of racial/national supremacy. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

 

 

Wow this guy

That guy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
461 posts
525 battles

guys, I know that the times that was posted for clan wars is tough, I can't promise anything yet, but do know that we are talking with HQ in order to secure a better time that would be beneficial for all. I would appreciate your full understanding with this, and know that we hear you. :cap_popcorn:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,859 posts
5,791 battles
5 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

Considering that most people here are regulars how did you not realise @LordTyphoon was just trolling ??? Did you not see or read any of his previous posts at all ???

 

Because it is offensive and the exact opposite of what trolling is. In case you don't know, trolling is NOT supposed to be offensive or racial in any way and the words that he used were offensive.

And no I do not waste my time reading his other posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
955 posts
4,406 battles
37 minutes ago, Spotter said:

guys, I know that the times that was posted for clan wars is tough, I can't promise anything yet, but do know that we are talking with HQ in order to secure a better time that would be beneficial for all. I would appreciate your full understanding with this, and know that we hear you. :cap_popcorn:

 

 

Thanks mate, and yes we realise - this isn't a dig at you folks. It's more a dig at the HQ/dev direction elements... We fully support you guys and I realise how tough it can be 'in the suburbs', please don't take a slight at comments directed at 'WG', it's not a personal thing. I personally try and understand what sub_octavian says and yet everytime I find myself wondering if WG just carts him out to take the flak... Because the messages he delivers are either rarely backed up with action or leave the communities wondering what the hell WG is thinking.

 

9 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

Considering that most people here are regulars how did you not realise @LordTyphoon was just trolling ??? Did you not see or read any of his previous posts at all ???

 

Almost griefing...

 

1 minute ago, FenrirApalis said:

Because it is offensive and the exact opposite of what trolling is. In case you don't know, trolling is NOT supposed to be offensive or racial in any way and the words that he used were offensive.

And no I do not waste my time reading his other posts

 

Agreed, a troll is the equiv of a tease, a tongue-in-cheek. His was closer to a grief or trying to start a racism backlash...
"Troll" has been highjacked by the media to mean griefing, there's a difference.
Regardless he's engaged in poor conduct, I would suggest harsher punishment than a warning but it's not my place to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,546 posts
17,250 battles
23 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

 

Thanks mate, and yes we realise - this isn't a dig at you folks. It's more a dig at the HQ/dev direction elements... We fully support you guys and I realise how tough it can be 'in the suburbs', please don't take a slight at comments directed at 'WG', it's not a personal thing. I personally try and understand what sub_octavian says and yet everytime I find myself wondering if WG just carts him out to take the flak... Because the messages he delivers are either rarely backed up with action or leave the communities wondering what the hell WG is thinking.

 

 

Almost griefing...

 

 

Agreed, a troll is the equiv of a tease, a tongue-in-cheek. His was closer to a grief or trying to start a racism backlash...
"Troll" has been highjacked by the media to mean griefing, there's a difference.
Regardless he's engaged in poor conduct, I would suggest harsher punishment than a warning but it's not my place to say.

 

be a good troll, be like drakon, drakon is smart, drakon trolls all the time but only has been banned 15 times for being a salty racist trolling prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1 post

What a joke, so you encourage the kiwis an Aussies to come back from North America just to get screwed over and go sorry but our data says that the Kiwis an Aussies do not contribute enough aka we don't spend enough Gold.. Please provide data to back up these Clan war times, would be nice. Without us coming back from N.A this server would have struggled to get going, so much for loyalty.

. The fact is we need to launch the mode in the most efficient way we can, and the numbers suggest that the proposed time intervals will work the best for the bulk of our audience. There are several factors at play here: increased stress on the matchmaker, reducing queue times, preventing abuse, and rewarding the best teamwork and skills alike.  Abuse lol are you serious we English speaking people get called DoG on a regular basis like nearly every match, skill levels? Does that mean the Aussie and kiwis are inferior to Chinese and Koreans skill level aka a lemming train? Let's face it we the group you are going to screw over know a bit more about teamplay instead camp an snipe for good stats.

This data is Gold related WG only care about one thing Gold we all know who smashes the 2 key.  

Could you provide some data about Kiwi/Aussies/Chinese/etc skill levels and let's leave out Mods and cheats, please..{hell provide data about warpack abuse} or Mods that help you enjoy the game more {cheat more} This is WG All games not just Warships.

Otherwise, let's have the Top Austraila an N.Z clans playoff against these so-called better teamwork skilled players from Aisa.

Come on WG you denied warpack and cheating for ages, Now what we the brown an white community from the lands of Aussie an New Zealand are about to be ignored from Clan Wars GG  ... Please just put us all back in N.A since you make it clear we are not wanted here..

Hell was it 2 hard to have to time zones for Clan wars one for Indonesia- Philippines- Aussie N.Z -Singapore etc then the more eastern countries?

Edited by Lost_Kiwi_tanker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
955 posts
4,406 battles
1 hour ago, tc1259 said:

go here :)

It's a poll that Spotter has created

 

Spread the word folks!!! Let's get this fixed!

Why not 6 hour window?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1NATN]
Member
364 posts
14,670 battles
33 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Why not 6 hour window?


Why not, indeed. And why only Saturday and Sunday?

Anyway, it seems the tribe has spoken with >50% opting for the earlier time bracket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×