You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SHARDZ86

Doubloons synced with WoT and WoWP gold

4 comments in this topic

[MUS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
577 battles

Think they'll sync up the doubloons to their other two games by converting them into gold? Maybe scale down the prices of doubloon for premium ships when buying them off the tech tree or something....

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
976 posts
5,744 battles

There is no asia server for wowp so that one is out.

As for WoT noticed a while back they turn all my brought gold into gold 'earned' in game (never played clan wars on ASIA server so never 'earned' gold only brought it)

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I believe few months ago they implemented this feature wherein gold & doubloon bought or gifted via real money is already synced in all WG games (exception with unreleased or game in beta testing) & they are first to be expended before using the gold/doubloon you earned from in-game.

shot-17_10.17_10_23.41-0617.jpg.01567aed30fc6e9d5824bd8ec516a6df.jpg

If you are talking about converting your in-game earned premium currency to a unified currency and paying the conversion fee using in-game currency?

That I and other players won't support since before the implementation of this feature, especially how the community already milked the other F2P game.

119 posts
2,130 battles
11 hours ago, SHARDZ86 said:

Think they'll sync up the doubloons to their other two games by converting them into gold? Maybe scale down the prices of doubloon for premium ships when buying them off the tech tree or something....

If I vaguely recall, this was promised to be Soon™ during CBT.

So I am sure that it will definitely be Soon™.....