Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

How to ibuki?

10 comments in this topic

1,001 posts
11,847 battles

dont work for me

use range upgrade spam HE until bored barely set any fire even i have DE skill

use reload mod get closer hit and run tactic even wasd hax get nailed by bb

whole night trying different ways to play but none are effective

worst still i sucks badly with this ship and team also sucks, add all up i have zero fun with it

solution is just free xp to zao?

1,001 posts
11,847 battles
9 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

I heard Skip with Free exp works very well with her

hahaha looks like the good solution

3 hours ago, Nuesance said:

Range mod

Range mod

and... Range mod :Smile_Default:

1st i use range mod switch to reload then now switch back to range again, wasting time and credit experimenting to see which suits me but none of it works

the shell velocity is also bad dont supplement the range mod well, even fight dd at 10km away is tough having 15sec reload and slow shells

very hard to work with, donskoi got crappy armor and manuevability but at least it have radar and decent guns but ibuki feels so lacking in everything

181 posts
7,619 battles

Nothing can make Ibuki to work greatly like other T9 cruisers. Range mod is just the safe bet because it's better than you get lol-citted more often by BBs at closer range. Shell velocity is bad but still works okay if you only focus on BBs at max range. 

Otherwise if you're just fed up by it's "unworthiness", it's better to just use free xp.

64 posts
3,175 battles

I bought her during the sale and equipped her tonight for a couple of games. It seems as though the play is exactly like the Mogami 203 or an Atago really big edition when meeting Tier X.

I typically tail a selected DD around as close as the concealment magic allows me to early game, punch some enemy DD's, and then just stay close, move around to exploit opportunities to support friendlies. Keep the health bar nursed to somewhere a bit above half.

At a guess where you might be falling over is playing too rigidly. For example going into a game thinking ' I'm going to burn BB's all night long ' is only exploiting a small portion of what the platform can do and not really considering the scenario that builds in the game.

Sign in to follow this