You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

What's your credit cow?

35 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,834 battles

As you reach tier 8, I guess everyone should notice that the tendency to lost credit become higher. At T10, It's a regular occurrence for average non-premium players. So I bet many of us keep a few lower tier ships to generate credits. I used to rely on a Fuso and Aoba to generate money. But then I bought Indianapolis and it has become my best money generator so far. So what's everyone's cash cow if they don't have Premium Account?

[LBAS]
4,574 posts
25,980 battles
13 minutes ago, Puteralanun said:

As you reach tier 8, I guess everyone should notice that the tendency to lost credit become higher. At T10, It's a regular occurrence for average non-premium players. So I bet many of us keep a few lower tier ships to generate credits. I used to rely on a Fuso and Aoba to generate money. But then I bought Indianapolis and it has become my best money generator so far. So what's everyone's cash cow if they don't have Premium Account?

USN BB-63 Mighty Mo << dont use her much

for a time Kamikaze R and CLemson << stopped

Currently T6 is the best >> Scenarios << dont need to say much :cap_hmm:

331 posts
7,016 battles

Tirpitz nets me a decent amount of coin. Murmansk is decent if you like lower Tier games.

Also roll for signals and pray you get credit ones.

[151ST]
1,026 posts
4,636 battles

Kii.

It has the added benefit of improving my Amagi skills since everytime I jump back into the Amagi I'm like 'Wow this ship is good!'

381 posts
9,973 battles

Missouri for me. But I'm becoming tired playing it after trying so hard to grind for 750k FE.

I miss the good old days when CV economy wasn't ****ed and it's possible to earn 150-200k credits with Zuiho in a good game without any modifiers.

[SEARN]
521 posts
8,032 battles

Mighty Mo for me. 600k+ credit profit is easy in co-op.

Atlanta earns well for me too. Plus MK, Tirpitz, Atago and Scharnhorst get honorable mentions.

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,208 battles

Always used:
Graf Spee - don't really see these a lot, and people tend to underestimate the guns and torps
Dank Kek-pewpew_bow-on_meme.vid
Warspite-Heart_of_Oak.MP4

Yubari-Gunkan_machi.MP4 <-also, OP cuz you don't see it much; RIP CV newbs

[LBAS]
4,574 posts
25,980 battles
4 minutes ago, mitts said:

Always used:
Graf Spee - don't really see these a lot, and people tend to underestimate the guns and torps
Dank Kek-pewpew_bow-on_meme.vid
Warspite-Heart_of_Oak.MP4

Yubari-Gunkan_machi.MP4 <-also, OP cuz you don't see it much; RIP CV newbs

stop play OP ship at T4, leave T4/newbies chances to advance

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

^Yuubari and Arkansas is fun and profitable, the match also shorter in low tier, so why not :cap_tea:

But my currently cow is Harekaze, she fun to play, avg 200k per match is not bad for me, can even use her to grind free exp. Another reason CV now just too stressful to play, BB too slow and my CA always being deleted too soon. So the only choice left is take DD and farm, fun > profit

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,208 battles
27 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

stop play OP ship at T4, leave T4/newbies chances to advance

why though

giphy.gif

Edited by mitts

265 posts
4,718 battles
8 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

i farm credits on DM/montana/mino these days tho, only lower tier ships i play are the UKBBs that im grinding and MK/Loyang

You have permanent camo (the one -50% service cost) on DM/montana/mino? Or because you played so well that they earn a lot credit even without it?

[MEGA]
4,661 posts
17,892 battles
50 minutes ago, GRADAN31 said:

You have permanent camo (the one -50% service cost) on DM/montana/mino? Or because you played so well that they earn a lot credit even without it?

without perma camo i lcan break even in my T10 ships if i do decent (100k dmg), with prem camo i make about 150k credits for each decent battle with all them prem consumables.

but generally speaking even most unicums cant make consistent credit in T10 with no modifier

(disclaimer, DOES NOT APPLY FOR CV)

Edited by drakon233

265 posts
4,718 battles
39 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

without perma camo i lcan break even in my T10 ships if i do decent (100k dmg), with prem camo i make about 150k credits for each decent battle with all them prem consumables.

but generally speaking even most unicums cant make consistent credit in T10 with no modifier

(disclaimer, DOES NOT APPLY FOR CV)

I dont aim to make decent credits, just enough to sustain my grinding to my first 19 point captain and commander exp afterwards. I guess the permanent camo is like a tier 6 premium ship.

[MEGA]
4,661 posts
17,892 battles
10 minutes ago, GRADAN31 said:

I dont aim to make decent credits, just enough to sustain my grinding to my first 19 point captain and commander exp afterwards. I guess the permanent camo is like a tier 6 premium ship.

T8 prem level of income

1,541 posts

Credit??? Do I need it??

At least 196 million..... Probabably more.....

At a rough guess , I would say Konig, Texas & Arizona...

Colorado is good for that too....

Ordrazz

1,386 posts
9,060 battles

It is the Missouri for me. Awesome credit printing machine that nets me a profit even if I have bad games. Otherwise Tirpitz is fun since I like brawling in German BBs, and Harekaze because lol anime.

Though nowadays I just spam scenarios to farm credits, so I am playing a lot of my Tier 6 Premiums there (Dunkerque, Warspite, the two Graf Spees). I aim to get the Mutsu and Molotov when there is a good discount/package going so that I can spam even more scenarios.

[MEGA]
4,661 posts
17,892 battles
1 hour ago, GRADAN31 said:

this is a decent~ish match for me, only made 2000 base XP but the credit income is very high, i only had the zulu and prem camo for eco boosters and had all credit consumable, still made a very good profit

shot-17.10.17_16.21.59-0067.jpg

shot-17.10.17_16.21.56-0057.jpg

shot-17.10.17_16.21.52-0530.jpg