You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Can I install the new WOWPs 2.0 to different drive?

4 comments in this topic

[AE]
202 posts
9,623 battles

I am downloading WOWP 2.0 overnight. So straight away, some questions for those of you who either already play WOWPs or have installed new version.

WOWP is available for me on NA server. So do I need new player id and email, or will it allow me to use SEA ones?

Can I install it on another drive? I am running tanks and ships (both SEA) on C drive. Not enough room to run planes on same drive. I opted to install on different drive.

Install wants to install the installer first. Then the game. When I installed installer it asked me if I wanted to import the other two games. I said no. Because they are running on fast SSD drive C. I put planes on

a slower standard drive. Worries are that :

A) I will find my old games unfunctional

B) New game will clash somehow with old ones

C) I will have to make new WG ID. for NA server.

Has anyone installed the new game on different drive? Has anyone run new game on NA server when they use SEA for other games? Any problems?

Does anyone think the installer on different drive will cause issues?

[BLUMR]
374 posts
2,566 battles
40 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

I am downloading WOWP 2.0 overnight. So straight away, some questions for those of you who either already play WOWPs or have installed new version.

WOWP is available for me on NA server. So do I need new player id and email, or will it allow me to use SEA ones?

Can I install it on another drive? I am running tanks and ships (both SEA) on C drive. Not enough room to run planes on same drive. I opted to install on different drive.

Install wants to install the installer first. Then the game. When I installed installer it asked me if I wanted to import the other two games. I said no. Because they are running on fast SSD drive C. I put planes on

a slower standard drive. Worries are that :

A) I will find my old games unfunctional

B) New game will clash somehow with old ones

C) I will have to make new WG ID. for NA server.

Has anyone installed the new game on different drive? Has anyone run new game on NA server when they use SEA for other games? Any problems?

Does anyone think the installer on different drive will cause issues?

why don't you ask in WOWP forum?

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

Don't worry about it. As far as WoWs goes it is totally independent in the folder it is in. You can have many different folders all over the place running different versions without any problem. Can't see why WoWP would be any different.