Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EVILSTORM1

MM IS WRONG

26 comments in this topic

19 posts
9,150 battles

SHUT UP all you WOWS godlike players. MM IS WRONG. I am sick of fighting 2 tiers higher. Some ships, NOT MANY can handle this but MOST CAN"T. GO check my stats. I have taken on board the "GIT GUD" crap. MY stats Have started to get better after evaluating my playstyle- LOOK at my RECENT stats, BUT to be constantly LOW tier is BS. WTF can you do with the wrong ship, on the wrong maps against ships that you cant see, and if you do you cant hurt. I was rolling with GIT GUD BUT [content removed]. This is beyond GIT GUD. T7 vs T9 is crap. T8 vs T10 is crap. I go back to T3&4 till this MISSMATCHED MAKER is fixed. LOOK at my stats, T5, T6 & T7 are BS. I AM SICK OF IT. I am sick of seeing 2 Tiers higher in MOST games. It is laughable the amount of times I could say I am top tier when I go past T5. FIX IT wargaming. Skarhabek [content removed]. DO NOT reply to this.

Profanity, insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade
wanted to.

19 posts
9,150 battles

MM IS WRONG. +/-1 IS WRONG. T7 is WAY underpowered for T9, Just like T8 is WAY underpowered for T10. ONE shot kill anyone? Its even more so when you are T6v T8. I am doing the "GIT GUD" BS so put your smart  comments away. Look at my stats, I have changed my playstyle and am seeing better results, but seeing +2 MM EVERY [content removed] game is killing it for me. +/-1=+2 EVERYGAME. I don't know what to do when I am +2T anymore because I spend so much time running and hiding. IT IS BS. From T5 up is crap. Its only now I have T9s to go to, to try and sort MM that I SOMETIMES can go lower to get a FAIR match. Even my T8s- Bismark and NC get hammered, its lucky they can almost handle this BS MM. I am SICK of this MM. There should only be 2 tiers in a battle, High and Low. I try to go with the flow, but now I think I should just run to the border and hide. Skarhabek-DON"T comment here. CVs are best left to the big boys and girls.

Profanity, duplicate post. Post edited and merged, user already warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[MEGA]
4,669 posts
17,947 battles

gid gud

gid better

literally everyone here went through that at some point before we became decent players, if you actually want to we well in a–2 MM then you need to actually work for it, being bottom tier as a good player is good becsuse you get more income then  if you are top tier and you get the satisfaction of knowing you carried as bottom tier

Edited by drakon233

1,386 posts
8,341 battles

Well, you can’t simply go +-1 without a player base large enough to support it. As for the time being, getting uptiered isn’t going to change. And when you get uptiered, stay put and do whatever contribution you can do, getting uptiered isn’t end of the day.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Most skilled player will delightful when get at the bottom tier, especially when using something remarkably powerful for that tier

i like using my Gneis to go toe to toe with Iowa in Medium Range 

bad player tho.... regardless the ship, will blame anything for every defeat they gain (teammate, gameplay, lag, ping, server, the ship he sail with, bug, enemy ship being OP, unbalanced Match, map, OR HECK even mosquito)

Edited by Harpoon01

[HMASW]
1,555 posts

If your getting up tiered, try aiming at the smaller ships, & only poke bigger ones by kiting... Think like a support ship, & try a bit of stealth, like not go charging in straight away.... Go in slowly, so you can get an idea on what the enemy fleet will deploy....

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,325 battles

To this, I shall refer you to this. 

If bottom tier, quality play rewards you better. It'll be harder, but you get more rewards. Now, no matter what happens, you can contribute, and you should do it right. Simple as that.

1,004 posts
11,911 battles

at first i rant and whine but now im enjoying getting into T10 with NO

especially in cyclone, sail with higher tier load ready some american AP get close pop my cheat code radar and i crap on them first before im being crapped out

im bottom tier i have nothing to lose..so what being one shot by T10 bb but i have more fun doing damage to higher tier and get more xp

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,325 battles
12 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

at first i rant and whine but now im enjoying getting into T10 with NO

especially in cyclone, sail with higher tier load ready some american AP get close pop my cheat code radar and i crap on them first before im being crapped out

im bottom tier i have nothing to lose..so what being one shot by T10 bb but i have more fun doing damage to higher tier and get more xp

The idea here is that "Since you're gonna get ****ed, why not get ****ed at higher tier for more exp"

92 posts
5,304 battles
17 hours ago, EVILSTORM1 said:

SHUT UP all you WOWS godlike players. MM IS WRONG. I am sick of fighting 2 tiers higher. Some ships, NOT MANY can handle this but MOST CAN"T. GO check my stats. I have taken on board the "GIT GUD" crap. MY stats Have started to get better after evaluating my playstyle- LOOK at my RECENT stats, BUT to be constantly LOW tier is BS. WTF can you do with the wrong ship, on the wrong maps against ships that you cant see, and if you do you cant hurt. I was rolling with GIT GUD BUT [content removed]. This is beyond GIT GUD. T7 vs T9 is crap. T8 vs T10 is crap. I go back to T3&4 till this MISSMATCHED MAKER is fixed. LOOK at my stats, T5, T6 & T7 are BS. I AM SICK OF IT. I am sick of seeing 2 Tiers higher in MOST games. It is laughable the amount of times I could say I am top tier when I go past T5. FIX IT wargaming. Skarhabek [content removed]. DO NOT reply to this.

Profanity, insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

If win rate matters to you I can see low tier start would upset you.if xp is your goal low tier would be better

Beta Tester
927 posts
15,524 battles

What ship were you in and what were you facing? 

Seriously,  good players dont care when they are bottom tier because there are things they can do to make a difference in the game.

Sure you might not be able to carry. But your not expected to. If the team sucks theres nothing you can do. 

Edited by SlamUez

Alpha Tester
29 posts
3,196 battles

To the OP

Yes the MM makes life very hard for the tiers 5-7-9 step ups mostly (I get a lot as mostly I only have Tier 5 ships). Its a factor of a number of things, such as low server population, the area's need to play high tier to show how good they are (seriously just because you have a tier 10 at 35% win doesn't actually make you good) etc. Best advice is to keep at it, play a mix of tiers so you can level your Captain whilst not getting into a funk with being bottom tier all the time. I'm not going to say play from the back, we have far to many that think farming damage while sacrificing your team makes them good, but find a happy medium, play ships that interest you and that suit your style. Don't worry about your win rate to much, worry about doing more than your own hit points in damage whilst trying to stay alive, in time your win rate will improve.

If you are playing higher tiers and constantly bottom, drop back a couple of tiers and take a couple of games there and enjoy the games.

Edited by H_87A_2CU

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,325 battles
5 hours ago, H_87A_2CU said:

To the OP

Yes the MM makes life very hard for the tiers 5-7-9 step ups mostly (I get a lot as mostly I only have Tier 5 ships). Its a factor of a number of things, such as low server population, the area's need to play high tier to show how good they are (seriously just because you have a tier 10 at 35% win doesn't actually make you good) etc. Best advice is to keep at it, play a mix of tiers so you can level your Captain whilst not getting into a funk with being bottom tier all the time. I'm not going to say play from the back, we have far to many that think farming damage while sacrificing your team makes them good, but find a happy medium, play ships that interest you and that suit your style. Don't worry about your win rate to much, worry about doing more than your own hit points in damage whilst trying to stay alive, in time your win rate will improve.

If you are playing higher tiers and constantly bottom, drop back a couple of tiers and take a couple of games there and enjoy the games.

T7 is known as the best tier cause you get frequent top tier matches. iirc

[MEGA]
4,669 posts
17,947 battles
12 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

best place from prem ships, and tech tree ships at the tier are all quite balanced, except KGZAO

Super Tester
2,725 posts
On 10/14/2017 at 2:56 PM, EVILSTORM1 said:

MM IS WRONG. I am sick of fighting 2 tiers higher. Some ships, NOT MANY can handle this but MOST CAN"T.

Guess you really wanted to sealclub those 2 tiers lower than you & stay highest. Your IGN really fits your intention.

1,386 posts
8,341 battles
1 hour ago, KinomotoSakura_chan said:

Hmm, tier 1 for sure ( you have MM 0 ) :cap_like:

Damn they have three Black Swan and we only get Baguette!!!!! [censored drakon rant clip] ()$&@“.,?!’[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>>€£¥ MM!!!!!!

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[MEGA]
4,669 posts
17,947 battles
16 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Damn they have three Black Swan and we only get Baguette!!!!! [censored drakon rant clip] ()$&@“.,?!’[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>>€£¥ MM!!!!!!

that was only once, it's not my fault that 2 R1 players from my clan invited me to grind french CAs with them

Edited by drakon233

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
11 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

that was only once, it's not my fault that 2 R1 players from my clan invited me to grind french CAs with them

dont worry it will be printed and archived in me, euro, and the other one mind forever

Alpha Tester
29 posts
3,196 battles
4 hours ago, FishyPower said:

I've noticed that as I'm the bottom tier of the matches far often than I would like. On average 1 in every 8 games I'm top tier, the remainder I'm bottom tier (as I said before mostly Tier 5 ships), with ships that pen me no matter what I'm doing. Before you say angle, kite etc.......I'm mostly playing the Konigsberg, where all the angling seems to do is bounce the shells into my citadel (looking at you New York, Fuso, Nagato etc).

H

Edited by H_87A_2CU

Sign in to follow this