You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

Children of the Revolution Bug

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,484 battles

so i did missions 1 and 2 earlier was progressing through 3 and the progress bars vanished and Jacques Miel from wargaming asia support is telling me tough luck do it again yet the first 2 missions are not progressing  

shot-17.10.12_19.48.39-0589.jpg

shot-17.10.12_20.14.53-0301.jpg

shot-17.10.12_20.30.52-0678.jpg

shot-17.10.12_20.31.37-0460.jpg

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles
1 minute ago, unknownaussie said:

well every other time ive posted on a wargaming forum or questioned the party line or asked for help ive gotten nothing but rude trolls and smart ass replies and salt soo 

gee, i wonder why...

2,175 posts
13,489 battles

Sadly it's getting to a point where if you don't keep your own records who knows what goes on.

I had some bonus missions for Duca after I purchased her. Pretty sure some of them disappeared. Then yesterday some showed up again, then 5 minutes later they were gone again. I advise people to close their wallets until these things get fixed. 

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,484 battles

i used to spend atleast 100 dollars a month on this game then they made some changes i hate so i have decided to close my wallet to world of warships asia for the time being and glad i did saving up for a holiday is much better

458 posts
7,418 battles
15 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

i used to spend atleast 100 dollars a month on this game then they made some changes i hate so i have decided to close my wallet to world of warships asia for the time being and glad i did saving up for a holiday is much better

A the end of the day it is a game. It is meant to give you enjoyment. If significant changes to that game mean you are not enjoying it as much then wisely take your money else where. Trust me you will enjoy your holiday more.

312 posts
6,770 battles
18 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

i used to spend atleast 100 dollars a month on this game then they made some changes i hate so i have decided to close my wallet to world of warships asia for the time being...

Same. 

I'm going to let my Premium subs dry up also. Not that it matters to WG or the other players in the community, but at least the money is better in my pocket, than theirs.

18 posts
1,785 battles

Mine has disappeared completely after completing the first 6, have logged in and out several times but it simply isn't showing, ticket time I guess.

2,175 posts
13,489 battles
On 10/13/2017 at 3:47 PM, Harpoon01 said:

it goes from bug topic to

"everyone but keskparane isn't helpful fellow" topic

:Smile_teethhappy: well at least it's not

"but keskparane isn't helpful fellow" topic