Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
n_rotoiti

Just learnt something

8 comments in this topic

6 posts
6,259 battles

have been mystified since the beginning how high arc firing cruisers hiding behind islands can be so damb accurate.

They would be using your icon to line up on.fire then hit X key.follow shell and make compensation adjustments.no answer to that tactic for a BB.once chosen as target

the BB has no answer to it unless the spotting ship is taken out..it all comesclear..time to become a camper .no better still.only play CO_OP..realistic sea battles?

I don't think so..amazed it took me soooooo long to realize it 

312 posts
6,770 battles

U.S cruisers can fire over islands very well, plus their flight time is very slow.

As you say about Auto Follow - once they tap your ship then its all about micro adjustments to keep the shells on you. Some ive seen TacMap out to see which direction the ship is heading to, but there are aso Mods that can do that - Check out Flamu's mini map on one of his vids.

6 posts
6,259 battles

Just feel so stupid nor realizing it soon..could figure out how they knew your every move..pretty sure the bots in CO_OP lower themselves to such unethical tricks..very unsportsman like what!

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles
6 minutes ago, n_rotoiti said:

Just feel so stupid nor realizing it soon..could figure out how they knew your every move..pretty sure the bots in CO_OP lower themselves to such unethical tricks..very unsportsman like what!

suggestion: learn how to play better, and learn the game machenics, because thats not how things work

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles
14 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

I do not get you totally

but as far as i know, you can dodge island-hugging cruisers shells in a BB.

WASD, range and spotters all can easily kill island hugger CAs

Sign in to follow this