You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

How did you feel when you unlocked your first X ship?

37 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,617 posts
10,244 battles

My first experience when unlocking the first ever X ship is a terrible one :
My first was a Midway , and to little suprise , you have to go unlock 3 more modules to get her fully specced.

I am no slouch when it come to fighting with a CV , but the first ever battle in her was a nightmare.

Using tier 9 planes with 212 loadout vs 422 Hakuryu was a terrifying experience . I did manage to pull a win , but it was so close when you have to force attrition and relying on your team. It was not a healthy experience at all. VERY VERY TIRING indeed

I thought i was in for a fun ride after all the hardship , i was wrong , WG did not provide a fun experience for me at all

183 posts
3,789 battles

"Finally unlocked Yamato, now to never play it lest my credits for grinding goes on a freefall".

Overall, not really much aside from a trophy ship. I do play it for first win and elite commander xp but outside of that, nope.

P.S. I can't afford the perma camo.

66 posts
4,062 battles

After getting my first T10, I had no motivation to grind another line and just kept playing the same one T10 ship many times until a certain free T8 Battleship appeared.

Video Contributor
2,243 posts
10,748 battles

first T10 Zao

played about 300 battles and #($^& stats :cap_tea:

since removed invisi-firing I haven't play Zao for long time (what was my last time I played :fish_palm:)

203 posts
11,785 battles

Yes !! Finally I can get rid of this !!! I've work so hard for this ....Mighty Zao is now mine mwhahahaha.

Look at her she's so ...gorgeous... look at all those fantasy bofors and all that AA firepower.

After finishing the first game .... so I worked so hard for this exact same gameplay ? (Figuring out about the end game content for most 203mm armed cruisers.
....Guess I'll have another go with Des moines then. :cap_fainting:

Super Tester
7,375 posts
7,883 battles

"Montanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....." :cap_rambo::Smile_izmena:

I was so happy to dump Iowa. That one extra turret gave me 30k extra average damage.

Then I got Khaba.... While running and gunning was all fine and dandy, I absolutely hated the ship and never touched that shit after first few battles. I don't like DD with 9km+ concealment. 

Then I got Yamato, 3 battles were enough for me to say, "Montana is way better".

On a side note I didn't play Montana after citadel buffs, must be even better.

Then I totally lost interest in grinding anymore....

Edited by icy_phoenix

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,772 posts
4,021 battles

I've been here since alpha and still have no interest grinding for a t10 ship.    If I get one I get one. I've played them. I own t10 tanks.  It's not all its meant to be.  A large proportion of people grind them for nothing more than bragging rights and are generally shit at them.  High tier games are "unique'. Expensive, slow and pretty uninteresting.     Clan wars was non existent and is now an potential debacle.     How is any of that fun?

[PAR-D]
Beta Tester
18 posts
6,290 battles
7 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

My first experience when unlocking the first ever X ship is a terrible one :
My first was a Midway , and to little suprise , you have to go unlock 3 more modules to get her fully specced.

I am no slouch when it come to fighting with a CV , but the first ever battle in her was a nightmare.

Using tier 9 planes with 212 loadout vs 422 Hakuryu was a terrifying experience . I did manage to pull a win , but it was so close when you have to force attrition and relying on your team. It was not a healthy experience at all. VERY VERY TIRING indeed

I thought i was in for a fun ride after all the hardship , i was wrong , WG did not provide a fun experience for me at all

oh so you got Midway as your first tier ten too?

wasn't it fun having to deal with monster aa in a ship you STILL had to upgrade to actually be able to semi do your job properly? we don't even get Banshees like she did way back in the day to make it feel worth it.

i was then surpised when i got Yamato and saw i didn't have to upgrade anything

312 posts
6,768 battles

I thought that there would of been an achievement for getting your first T10.

Outside of that - meh. Spent the next 6 games loosing, which then made me hate the ship...myself and the teams i was on. Oh well.