Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

Nagato FAIL

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_AUS_]
Member
89 posts
4,203 battles

Nagato was once a good balanced ship but now needs to be down tiered to T6 coz it sucs and losses all the time - partly because it only ever gets into Teir 8 battles and I have never had a random at level for this ship

 

FAIL WG FAIL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AUSNZ]
Member
420 posts
16,207 battles
10 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

gid gud

Gid Gud X 2

 

Seriously the Nagato has some of the most powerful guns at T7 that can punish any T9 BB. Being up-tiered by only 1 tier is not a big deal & the Nagato has enough capabilties to overcome it if the player understands how to play the Nagato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,546 posts
3 hours ago, captain_scarlet said:

Nagato was once a good balanced ship but now needs to be down tiered to T6 coz it sucs and losses all the time - partly because it only ever gets into Teir 8 battles and I have never had a random at level for this ship

 

FAIL WG FAIL

No. 

Since new incoming ships have different abilities, you need to ADAPT to new ideas... Instead of sitting back sniping, maybe you need to kite more.... Learn to adapt & not gripe....

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts

are just grinding after Fuso? Fuso is the real Susano'o with 6x2 main gun and 28 sec reload speed..... makin it BB version of Lolanta with long range and GG accuracy!

 

alright, just a bit more camping from 18km and you will feel more better. anyway, Nagato is frickin better accuracy than Mutsu. if you want to get T6 version of Nagato, BUY Mutsu.

 

MUTSU GOT TORPEDO!!!! T6 Nagato with torp lol

what are you waiting? Go go go get it NOW!! 

 

[anyway, i still want Nagato]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
183 posts
3,790 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

what are you waiting? Go go go get it NOW!! 

Getting assigned to a store so I can finally have money to spend on this game.

Edited by DonnerSushi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,662 posts
17,899 battles
59 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

No. 

Since new incoming ships have different abilities, you need to ADAPT to new ideas... Instead of sitting back sniping, maybe you need to kite more.... Learn to adapt & not gripe....

Ordrazz

cant belive im saying this but i actually agree with you for once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
926 posts
15,481 battles
On 10/7/2017 at 4:54 PM, captain_scarlet said:

Nagato was once a good balanced ship but now needs to be down tiered to T6 coz it sucs and losses all the time - partly because it only ever gets into Teir 8 battles and I have never had a random at level for this ship

 

FAIL WG FAIL

 

Same guns as amagi. Does that mean amagi is fail too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,386 posts
8,330 battles

I still remember someone accused me of being a fanboi trying to defend WG when I said got gud in another rant thread by this OP...

but I’m saying it again

GIT GUD:etc_red_button:

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LYNMF]
Member
20 posts
On 10/7/2017 at 1:54 PM, captain_scarlet said:

Nagato was once a good balanced ship but now needs to be down tiered to T6 coz it sucs and losses all the time - partly because it only ever gets into Teir 8 battles and I have never had a random at level for this ship

 

FAIL WG FAIL

you're nearly right.

met a nagato still with 80% hp in my konig a few months back, sank him with two salvos without hitting citadels. 

he managed to type 'WTF' in chat.

it's not just the ship, it's the player behind the ship.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KGHSF]
Member
3,247 posts
6,180 battles

Have you ever ask Mutslug? 6 meet 8

1hsvar.jpg.2368820c7e5c99a763c9703103ff0987.jpg

What are we doing here?

You should asked for rebalance firing rate become to 2 shots per min and increase main gun traverse speed rather nerf it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,546 posts
11 hours ago, Twilight6797 said:

you're nearly right.

met a nagato still with 80% hp in my konig a few months back, sank him with two salvos without hitting citadels. 

he managed to type 'WTF' in chat.

it's not just the ship, it's the player behind the ship.

 

 

 

 

 

That's similar to what I did, when I met a Nagato in my Konig, except when we came at each other, I kept zig zag pattern at him, & when I got close my secondaries opened up, & they were stinging too.... He couldnt seem to turn his turrets quick enough...

It was all very so motion, as when Konig turns it loses a lot of speed... & I kept turning into him as to ram, & it spooked him & tried to flee.... I got him, but then other BBs that were coming to his rescue got me, but we won the game because they left their cap open lol.

Made me feel good, killing a Nagato in a Konig.

:cap_tea:

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235
[151ST]
Member
1,026 posts
4,636 battles

Big guns don't really get power-creeped.

I've carried often at T9 with Naga-chan, your argument is invalid.

T7 is some of the most forgiving matchmaking as you are usually top tier or only scaled upto 8...

T6 is far worse IMO.

 

BBs uptier the easiest by far and Naga-chan has BIG guns.

 

My guess is that after 12-gun forgiving Fuso, you haven't adjusted play-style. It's very common for Fuso-snipers to find Naga-chan a struggle as you can't reliably land rounds at 20km every salvo without a bit of RNGesus.

 

I honestly struggled the first 10-20 matches with Naga-chan, however after that we gelled and she is love :fish_cute_2: until you get Amagi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235
[151ST]
Member
1,026 posts
4,636 battles
22 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

 

That's similar to what I did, when I met a Nagato in my Konig, except when we came at each other, I kept zig zag pattern at him, & when I got close my secondaries opened up, & they were stinging too.... He couldnt seem to turn his turrets quick enough...

It was all very so motion, as when Konig turns it loses a lot of speed... & I kept turning into him as to ram, & it spooked him & tried to flee.... I got him, but then other BBs that were coming to his rescue got me, but we won the game because they left their cap open lol.

Made me feel good, killing a Nagato in a Konig.

:cap_tea:

Ordrazz

 

Nice work!

 

Seriously amazes me how bad most BB players are at dueling in CQ...

I took on a Tirpitz and Izumo in my Amagi last month at about 8km...

I sink both and only died to Tirpitz torps after the fact, double strike/CQ medals for the win, still can't believe I pulled it off... :cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×