You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moldavia

Can't get into clan battle on test server

4 comments in this topic

354 posts
9,048 battles

I spent yesterday playing on the test server and, although I did ok on the Halloween scenario, I just couldn't seem to grasp how to get into a clan battle. I created my own clan, with just me in it, but that doesn't seem to help - and there doesn't seem to be any way to search for clans that may need members.

I found an option to advertise that I was available to join a division and subsequently got offers to join one and then could see how it filled up to 3 members - but no battle ensued

I was able to start a division, but couldn't discover how to check for players waiting to join divisions.

Any advice?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There is a search for clan channel on the PT server. Ask around and look for clans to join or alternatively recruit players into your clan. You need 7 players for a full clan division. To start a clan division, make sure you have selected the Clan Battle mode first. Once you have assembled 7 players for a clan div, only then can you enter the Clan Battle queue.

354 posts
9,048 battles
1 hour ago, amade said:

There is a search for clan channel on the PT server. Ask around and look for clans to join or alternatively recruit players into your clan. You need 7 players for a full clan division. To start a clan division, make sure you have selected the Clan Battle mode first. Once you have assembled 7 players for a clan div, only then can you enter the Clan Battle queue.

What's the PT server?

I am in Clan Battle mode.

I think clan battles on the test server are 3v3.

How do I see players that are waiting for a division.

I'm a noob at this :(

2,247 posts
13,942 battles
2 hours ago, amade said:

7?

Pretty sure you only need 3 players minimum.

I also note that when I was in a clan with RU players we could not get a battle, endless queue. And that while queuing I often saw their clan tags disappear then reappear. I moved to a different clan and we got a battle straight away. There were about 1900 players online at the time so pretty sure it wasn't due to lack of players.