Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Is it possible for WG to make Tsesarevich?

9 comments in this topic

[STUN]
79 posts
2,082 battles

INB4 cries of "WAI ALWAYS RUSSKIE PREMIUM!!!!11111111"

But, looks interesting enough, but don't think a lot of people would buy a Tier 2/3 premium

Edited by mitts

534 posts
4 minutes ago, mitts said:

But, looks interesting enough, but don't think a lot of people would buy a Tier 2/3 premium

Maybe get them from month marathon or buy them as collection

1,442 posts
28 minutes ago, mitts said:

I do/have all the time they come out... It took me 1 year to get the Diana, & 2 years to get the Albany....

I would LOVE  to have Tsarevich !!! 

& Schleswig Holstein, Danton, or ANY other pre-dreadnoughts, I'd pay :Smile_coin::Smile_coin::Smile_coin:

Ordrazz

183 posts
3,789 battles

IIRC WG said mikasa was a failed experiment and that pre-dread BBs have no place in the game. They are simply "unfun" according to them and based on personal experience, I agree. They're damn good looking ships though.

1,442 posts
6 hours ago, DonnerSushi said:

IIRC WG said mikasa was a failed experiment and that pre-dread BBs have no place in the game. They are simply "unfun" according to them and based on personal experience, I agree. They're damn good looking ships though.

Its only "un fun" because they gave it so crappy a sigma rating, it can't hit a barn door.... Even if it was right next to it....

They also put it in big maps, so it takes forever to get anywhere... By the time you reach battle, its all over... It also goes up against other t3 battleships, which are all dreadnoughts... Not impossible, but because of the first two problems, it makes it harder...

Its like comparing a bicycle to a motor bike.

If they fix these two things, map size & accuracy, then Mikasa would more viable.

They could make more of these pre-dreadnoughts, & have an early battle mode for these type of battles....

This would be great, then us ship lovers can play them more...

Ordrazz

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
924 posts
5,489 battles

Mikiasa sigma is now at 1.8. think it got a buff.

If you just sail straight ahead in PVE then the secondaries can get into range (3.6km with AFT)

:Smile_izmena:

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Sign in to follow this