Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

Why no options to disable battle modes.

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,080 battles

In WOT, we can opt out of things like Grand Battle or Encounter battles. Why don't we have the same thing in WOWS. I just want to solo in PVP and encounter battles always gives me the worse team.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Because Lesta Studio is the boss of the project, not the WoT development team WG Minsk

If we allowed that, that "worse" team you complained will follow you in the end :Smile-_tongue:

1,102 posts

its actually nice idea

Standart battle : for camper lover

domination : for... the fishing division

epicenter : for YOLO maniac who dont give sheet and have maddog as its way of life

Bastion : for ehm ehm player

most DD will pick epicenter.... and cruiser wont bother epicenter,and standart battle will full of BB

ITS WIN WIN SOLUTION!!

1,102 posts

standart mode is FOR REAL MAN! YOU ONLY NEED TO OBLITERATE ALL ENEMY SHIP AND CAPTURE THE BASE LIKE THE BOSS!!

Domination mode? everyone just need to cap and then HIDE.......

epicenter? more coward people just get out to the blue line....

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,080 battles

Given how the average team treats Domination and epicenter as a standard battle, I'd much like to avoid those 2 game modes. Heck, my Benson was 2nd in EXP in a T10 win. Had to go around getting 3 caps.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,768 posts
3,998 battles

Once you allow people to determine what game mode they want when the population is lucky the crack 10K on a really good day the pool of players is too diluted for MM to field decent teams.    

Sign in to follow this