Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wyvernslayer

Collecting Oil mission and premium shop

5 comments in this topic

12 posts
3,717 battles

I wish the collecting oil missions were available to co-op players or if not that mission can we have the Daily Mission?  Co-Op players are involved in clans as well and we'd like to contribute to our clans.

As for the premium shop aspect of this thread.  I'd like to see 30 day premium packages come with ships, like WoTs does.  you can get a tank some gold some silver and a 30 day premium in 1 buy.  I'd certainly think more about buying premium ships if they came with 30 days premium and some doubloons

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
13 minutes ago, Wyvernslayer said:

I wish the collecting oil missions were available to co-op players or if not that mission can we have the Daily Mission?  Co-Op players are involved in clans as well and we'd like to contribute to our clans.

As for the premium shop aspect of this thread.  I'd like to see 30 day premium packages come with ships, like WoTs does.  you can get a tank some gold some silver and a 30 day premium in 1 buy.  I'd certainly think more about buying premium ships if they came with 30 days premium and some doubloons

they do, but usually for first release packages, though they do show up from time to time

1,386 posts
8,230 battles
4 hours ago, Wyvernslayer said:

1. You can gain oil from getting daily containers, 1container=10oil. But I do agree with the 2x win mission be available to all modes, but with different difficulty/time consumption, for example 2x wins for random, one five star for scenario, and four wins for coop. (That mission is going to end 5th Oct so whatever)

2. IIRC there was a package with premium time when Nikolai was released for sale, but currently Asia marketing seem to prefer pack ships with doubloons, but you can purchase premium time with doubloons in game, so that’s kind of a workaround 

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

260 posts
4,650 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

1. You can gain oil from getting daily containers, 1container=10oil. But I do agree with the 2x win mission be available to all modes, but with different difficulty/time consumption, for example 2x wins for random, one five star for scenario, and four wins for coop. (That mission is going to end 5th Oct so whatever)

I think they have have a difficult time to code these OR requirements into the same mission, and they dont want us to earn more oil than usual. If 10 oil from each mission, then you can earn 30 oil from these 3 missions, (and people will also complain...)

12 posts
3,717 battles

I know they are going to expire on the 5th, so to a certain extent i agree so what.  I'm more thinking for the future, and while having the ability to do both the Campaign and the mission would be great just one available to co-op players would be good.

Something else that's just occurred to me as something that would be good.  The ability to turn off the ability to see anything that requires to be completed in Random or ranked, just a little check box or something that hides .  I'm probable never going to do any of the Campaigns, Honorable Service or Yamamoto Isoroku because they are all Random requirements (I've completed Science of Victory) so it would be good not to have to see them.

Sign in to follow this