You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Tenshi

Having problem with keep losing? Deal with it!

43 comments in this topic

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

shot-17_10.01_17_51.42-0641.thumb.jpg.be8dae5c87174cd44e584d67f1d0d6c3.jpg

As You can see in the screenshot, I'm having a bad day...

5 victories and 11 loses. ( I'm not sure about it but anyway....)

I was very angry when I lost 11 games, but started to think after losing 11 games.

'Our team is losing, because I'm doing something wrong.'

So, I looked at my replay, and all of my lost games' replays say " You are too agressive."

In the next game, I totally became the different player.

I think and think and think when I have a time and look at the minimap.

'Oh the enemy is camping at the C sight. If we push A and B , then trap C, we can win!'

shot-17_10.01_17_52.01-0987.thumb.jpg.3af4b630ecd8279e6d6c4a3b21d21974.jpg

That's how I won this one with higher dmg than my average dmg (27k)

Also, second game:

shot-17_10.01_17_51.48-0292.thumb.jpg.c73d018506a6219a0406d8814f403442.jpg

I realized that becoming salty at my team does not help, but becoming salty at myself helps improving my skills!

That's why WG is giving us a continueous defeat!

[MEGA]
4,662 posts
17,892 battles
8 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

improving skill? tell me why i can citadel cruiser from 15km++ but missed the broadside cruiser at 6km~8km in Bismarck..... ITS CALLED LUCK

gid gud?

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles
1 hour ago, FishyPower said:

There are moments where it really is the teams fault. Try being bottom tier in the Fuso but still top EXP.

Yeah sure sometimes you can lose 1st place in the game, but not always....right?

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,207 battles
2 hours ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

So, I looked at my replay, and all of my lost games' replays say " You are too agressive."

Critical thinking of your own gameplay. This is the only way to become a better player, see what you're doing wrong & improve.

1,386 posts
9,060 battles
3 hours ago, FishyPower said:

There are moments where it really is the teams fault. Try being bottom tier in the Fuso but still top EXP.

I know what you mean. You get a big loss streak but you still end up topping the scoreboards in most of the games. When that happens, I just accept that MM hates me and call it a day.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,325 battles
3 hours ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

Yeah sure sometimes you can lose 1st place in the game, but not always....right?

Lower it to top 3 and you'll be surprised. And if you take a look at my stats, you'll realize that speaks a lot of SEA's skill level/camp mentality.

[LNA]
1,693 posts
10,542 battles
1 hour ago, FishyPower said:

Lower it to top 3 and you'll be surprised. And if you take a look at my stats, you'll realize that speaks a lot of SEA's skill level/camp mentality.

You are berating the ones that make it happen : the pushers.

Asian thinking is always waiting for someone on the other side to make a mistake.

Make do believer like me always get the short end of the stick , we make a win happen , but we cant enjoy it for dieing early to secure it for the patient elitist ( or not ) in the back,

It always happen , you get better Damage per game for being a lazy bum , not by actively taking risks and trade

1,542 posts
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

improving skill? tell me why i can citadel cruiser from 15km++ but missed the broadside cruiser at 6km~8km in Bismarck..... ITS CALLED LUCK

So its not just me who suffers this crap, that's good to know....

I can certainly confirm that this happens then...

Doesn't happen all the time, but on bad RNG days it does, & no amount of git gud can override it....

[MEGA]
4,662 posts
17,892 battles
31 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

So its not just me who suffers this crap, that's good to know....

I can certainly confirm that this happens then...

Doesn't happen all the time, but on bad RNG days it does, & no amount of git gud can override it....

12km+, yes it's still a coin toss to see if it hits if you are in a derpitz or blitzmark, 6 to 8 KM? thats your own problem

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
7,736 posts
8,031 battles
4 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Make do believer like me always get the short end of the stick , we make a win happen , but we cant enjoy it for dieing early to secure it for the patient elitist ( or not ) in the back,

It always happen , you get better Damage per game for being a lazy bum , not by actively taking risks and trade

Keep telling that to yourself and it will almost feel believable overshadowing your own mistakes. I can give 101 excuses as to why my certain stats are low, at the end of the day I'm just giving those excuses to myself. You use "we" as in you are representing a group of people here. No matter how much you believe in yourself being the play maker, the one who does everything while lazy elitists farm damage and enjoy the free win which is totally a result of your heroism, that is not the case. From their perspective, they held on to the game that you tried to throw. Can't really blame them, can you? You may have traded a ship with your's, you didn't bring in the trophy home. This is a team game, and team is bigger than me.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles
9 hours ago, FishyPower said:

OMG.....(Looking at your stats)

You better go to somewhere to cure your mentality..

Beta Tester
629 posts
6,901 battles

Great work OP - you owned the fact that you can change the outcome of each battle, you recognised what you could do to improve, and you did your best to implement it.  If all players could do this, we'd have a lot of very talented and capable players out there.