You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
biq27

Meta discussion and general gameplay improvement suggestion, what does everyone think?

15 comments in this topic

112 posts
5,463 battles

Hello everyone!

I have been hitting up NA a lot recently, got myself a couple of T10s and had a general blast. One thing I've noticed is that the gameplay is much more interesting, enjoyable and games dont take 6 weeks resulting in one team winning by points whilst the other team still has > half of their ships alive (in general).

A small suggestion I think would help (if WG is listening). For every ship on SEA, the duration time of spotting aircraft module should increase the duration to.... hmmmm... 20 mins? and the range to.... The whole map? 

In addition, I think it would be beneficial for a new hotkey which spams 'poi' to be added which after pressing immediately renders the users chat invisible thereby negating all potential team work  and having the added bonus of removing the ability to respond to even basic external stimuli (getting shot at, capped out etc etc) leaving them in a state  of brain function (temporary of course - 20 min duration) roughly anagolous to  lobotomised domestic pets.

I feel this would add some more dynamism to the game and really allow players to have the full experience of just what it means to play on SEA server.

Thank you for listening to my suggestions.

112 posts
5,463 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

This is far from any suggestion thread. Clearly a rant. If you enjoy NA more, you can just play there. Who's holding you back? Thanks for the click bait title.

Now these are powers of observation I've been waiting to witness!

1,105 posts

HA? CAMPING IS THE BEST!!! da real artilery battle!!! if you want to yolo and then die and rant, just play CV... you have 72 live to spare.....

now i hate people who push especially cruiser, they think they are Bismarck with Conqueror repair party.

after that sink and complain, my team coward...!

man, camping is actually more fun than getting closer. YOU CAN READ MANGA, EAT BISCUIT and DRINK COLA WITHOUT WORRY.....

or doing other task like i did :V

BB have 30 sec reload anyway!

after read Kingdom manga, i realize how stupid i am....i should think like Ousen instead trying to be Shin.

man, that manga is really awesome!

"Ousen never join a battle that he cannt win"

and those tactic&strategy proven to effective,we lure enemies to push and kill em 1 by 1

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,212 battles
2 hours ago, biq27 said:

For every ship on SEA, the duration time of spotting aircraft module should increase the duration to.... hmmmm... 20 mins? and the range to.... The whole map? 

TBH I believe in this situation you should only be able to fire HE while active as this would mean that Fuso, Tirpitz, Kii & Yamato players can stay within their comfort zones and not push them to become better players.

112 posts
5,463 battles
15 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

TBH I believe in this situation you should only be able to fire HE while active as this would mean that Fuso, Tirpitz, Kii & Yamato players can stay within their comfort zones and not push them to become better players.

Bob, I think it's a good start but I don't think you've gone far enough.

I propose WG introduce a ship line where players dont have to switch ammo type AT ALL (safer just to stick with HE), give them a super heal to repair any damage taken, give them fantastic range coupled with cruiser level concealment, and make them un-citadelable by giving them a lowered citadel. This would allow even the worst players the ability to deal 110k in damage (say... 35k more than the next closest average just to be safe) per game simply by rolling their face on the keyboard from max range! 

Ya savvy? 

Beta Tester
1,172 posts
7,727 battles
19 minutes ago, biq27 said:

Bob, I think it's a good start but I don't think you've gone far enough.

I propose WG introduce a ship line where players dont have to switch ammo type AT ALL (safer just to stick with HE), give them a super heal to repair any damage taken, give them fantastic range coupled with cruiser level concealment, and make them un-citadelable by giving them a lowered citadel. This would allow even the worst players the ability to deal 110k in damage (say... 35k more than the next closest average just to be safe) per game simply by rolling their face on the keyboard from max range! 

Ya savvy? 

Don't forget, it almost got released with Des Moines Radar as well.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,227 battles

Whenever I see that some man-child has written "poi" into the chat box, I respond with "poo".

The man-child then responds with "poi" again, upon which I also repeat "poo".

This little game happens a few more times then it stops.

WIN-WIN.

Tee

[LNA]
1,696 posts
10,545 battles

I wonder if the fishermen ever stop hauling their ass over this kind of catches.

I mean really , patience is a virtue as taught in school , why hurry. Lets relax and drink tea over the calm sea flinging chess pieces at each other until someone say checkmate.

You should be glad we dont get camper who trade shot for shot hours after hours like IRL. Navy battle in WW 2 is more about camping and flanking rather than gun ho da da go lucky pushes.

For me though , i like campers , campers = easy aim , no calculation , no illuminaty shjt , click and eat noodles. 

For practice sake ( i have air traffic control background ) , i eat noodles while playing CV on some matches , my adversary is that bad. Less clicking and more thinking is always welcome.

If the river go slowly , so should you , why live fast :)

Beta Tester
1,172 posts
7,727 battles

"Life is action and passion; therefore, it is required of a man that he should share the passion and action of the time, at peril of being judged not to have lived."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1884

Even back in the Olden Days camping was frowned upon. Unless you were a woman in which case it was probably okay.

[LNA]
1,696 posts
10,545 battles
4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

oh gad i think its impossible.... anyway, you must be very good multitasker.

Multitasking is a must for any air traffic controller.

An experienced controller can do the following irl simultaneously :

Monitor the radar screen with eyes

Write strip marking for flights

Plan and read instructions to flight within controlled sector

Deal with any demand from planes or other sectors

Chatting with other or eating/drinking something light to keep them awake

I am only a noob trainee ATC, if you think dealing with 8 squadrons( flight) is hard, try 20 to 30 like what we do irl

and even more when there is a stupid storm around