You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BlcakDevil

How do you think World OF Warships Open bata Day?

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

why so long to play world of warships

Something about proper development time to make a proper game.

I.e. not what Ubisoft/EA/etc are doing.

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

why so long to play world of warships

Simply because it takes time to develop a good game for players to code... it takes research to ships from WWII having to travel around parts of the world to get a good view blah blah then design the ship... then it takes time to do all the coding so when players click keys it makes things happen :O Everything takes time and when it does come out you will enjoy it

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

You wait, If you play now you might be disappointed. There is still many buggs and lack of warships in game IJN Tech tree needs CV and Us Tech tree needs bb Soviet tech tree have only 2 ships and they need to  make 2 more full tech trees at least, GBR , Germany, and there's still lack of maps. At first, when I'm not the testers, I really wanted to play this game, but when I entered the test at first I was so disappointed beacuse there's no us bb tech tree. Then I understood how much this game needs to be developed. we all testers are sending feedback to the dev. so they can work faster. Patience Patience Patience

P.S I'm not saying that I'm not happy with this game

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

I think it went well, ironic part this is more of a deja-view; slightly annoying, as I know when I get to my teir X, im going to be one shot from a random player who just pot shot's across the map.

Ahh, well I will still have fun, and I think all in all, it went well with players communicating and working together.