Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riuza

Please make a new payment method for ASIA or Indo

17 comments in this topic

24 posts
5,757 battles

Could the staff make new payment method i want buy premi ships and doubloons but you see to buy that u need paypal acount and a credit car, but my religion tell not to use credit car and the second paypal is very hard to use , i recomended world of warships can use payment method such as INDOMOG like WoT , but i prefer Unipin it really helps a lot Indonesia player to have premi ships and some doubloons, thx:cap_fainting:

Edited by Riuza

440 posts
3,349 battles

Maybe you checked the in game premium shop?

Screenshot_2017-09-29-13-04-38.thumb.png.27ce97f141fffd42aa19635fef1dfee8.png

Edited by rouge42

580 posts
1,574 battles

Looks like MOLpoints is the way to go for your online shopping needs... but just like @FishyPower I am also curious what kind of religion forbids things like credit cards...

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles

wait wtf im in indo and i lnow for a fact that none of the religions.here ban creditcards...

(or do you mean region)...

FYI you can use mol points

Edited by drakon233

24 posts
5,757 battles
7 hours ago, rouge42 said:

Maybe you checked the in game premium shop?

Screenshot_2017-09-29-13-04-38.thumb.png.27ce97f141fffd42aa19635fef1dfee8.png

i see it right now , i was at shop in game there were no indomog thx for the info tho

24 posts
5,757 battles
7 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Not sure if you guys have Molpoints there, but that works alright. And also, what kind of religion tells you not to use a credit card :I (No disrespect, just curious)

it is islam major religion at indonesia

24 posts
5,757 battles
5 hours ago, drakon233 said:

wait wtf im in indo and i lnow for a fact that none of the religions.here ban creditcards...

(or do you mean region)...

FYI you can use mol points

tho is not ban ofcourse credit card have interst and i call that riba,and is forbids to use that

83 posts
3,452 battles

Doesn't Indonesia have Debit Mastercards? I know we can use our own when we visit there, so I assumed they were also obtainable for residents
(It's a debit card that can be used online in the place of credit cards. There is no interest because there is no loan, it is just accessing your own money)

Super Tester
7,375 posts
7,889 battles

Credit cards don't incur interest if you pay them back in time. It's just loan. I mean, I'm also Muslim by religion and I know for a fact that you are going against it by making "bad expenditures" on an "internet game". I may be wrong tho. However, I think you found a way. Or,

As others said, use debit card.

Or,

Find a friend who can buy stuff for you and pay him cash. People around me buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and steam using my card and they pay me.

11 posts
5,346 battles

I hate it when some debt collector in movie collecting money from powerless people and milking money from them with extra payment, its called riba/usury in english.

[MEGA]
4,546 posts
17,276 battles
1 hour ago, gurragurrajosh said:

I hate it when some debt collector in movie collecting money from powerless people and milking money from them with extra payment, its called riba/usury in english.

no, it's called "extra intrest"

Sign in to follow this